Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Request for all of you

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Hey, want to play some challenges? Maybe something other than the 18-minute ones? I've already won 3 challenges today, so I'm headed for a badge, hopefully
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Hey, want to play some challenges? Maybe something other than the 18-minute ones? I've already won 3 challenges today, so I'm headed for a badge, hopefully
    Don't you have to win 7 in the next 2 hours. I'm usually not on Sporcle but I'll send some Lit ones since I'm working slowly on a few badges.

Yeah, but 7 is nothing if you do 3-4-5 minute quizzes.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

The same way you do, but with class.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!1!!1!1!11

Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan View Post
    So true! I'm SO old. Love YOTN and Ital but they may as well be speaking Chinese.
    I am usually not good with trivia type questions. There is some really useless information that I have stored in my brain, for some reason, but usually when I try to answer trivia questions, I draw a blank. Also, I don't perform well under the pressure of a time limit. LOL

I would be impressed with myself if I could name 50 of the 197 countries, with no time limit.

The same way you do, but with class.
    LOL Best response ever.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Divinity is always getting owned by someone, but YOTN always makes him is bitch. Freakin' hilarious, well done man.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

I feel like since this thread started that I've been on here and Sporcle more, but I'm mostly making a push towards the badges I considered "marathons" that I would anticipate getting slowly over the next few years. Once I get a few of these 1,000 quizzes per topic ones I think I'm going to be done, but they seem to be making a lot of progress discussing new features for the site, so if some of those pass (like my idea of making certain achievements/badges optional) then I might be there more.

Nothing like automatically getting the newly released badges because you already met the requirements. I've played about a thousand US President games, didn't even have to work for that badge.

Now those marathon badges, on the other hand....1000 Religion or Holiday games? 1000 music games? Ugh, that will take me forever. Not to mention the badge for 316 WWE games. I can name four professional wrestlers; three them are no longer professional wrestlers and one is dead.

Nothing like automatically getting the newly released badges because you already met the requirements. I've played about a thousand US President games, didn't even have to work for that badge.

Now those marathon badges, on the other hand....1000 Religion or Holiday games? 1000 music games? Ugh, that will take me forever. Not to mention the badge for 316 WWE games. I can name four professional wrestlers; three them are no longer professional wrestlers and one is dead.
    That's my world the past few days. I'm down to just Religion and Holiday for the 1,000 ones, and your idea for the random unplayed quiz would be really helpful. I finished Science, Literature, and Gaming in the past few days. Not to mention the WWE and Premier League ones that I never really cared about. Other than those and the 25,000 overall one, I pretty much have the creation and recruiting ones left and I don't plan on ever getting one. That's why I hope that one day I can just decline those and remove them from my page completely.

I used to play WWF Smackdown for N64 so I know many wrestlers from then, and a large amount of them are dead now too.

I finished Science and Movies in the last few days, and I will finish Television and Literature sometime in the next couple days.

Hey, if there is anyone who hasn't yet, I would greatly appreciate any more referral memberships. I'm stuck at 7 and I need 15 for the stupid badge.

What does the badge do, reward you with some prize? Are you going to share that pot of gold?

All I get is status and the satisfaction of being awesome. Granted, I get the latter anyways, because I am, but still...

No you're not. I'll try signing up though.
    We miss you Mike.