Register now to remove this ad

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2016

Biggest challenge for me these next two weeks will be remembering to set my lineups, now that I'm busy with fantasy football.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    The semi finals start tomorrow and Go Johnny and iortiz will advance to face Thunder and MVP. Iortiz beat me like a drum pitching a 10-0 shutout against me and ending my dreams of a three-peat. Go Johnny had the upset of the playoffs thus far eliminating U.N.'s powerhouse team. Good luck to the remaining teams.
    I'm content with my overall performance, considering the rash of injuries to my pitching. That said, I need to get the monkey off my back and win this league next year.
    We miss you Mike.

The semi finals start tomorrow and Go Johnny and iortiz will advance to face Thunder and MVP. Iortiz beat me like a drum pitching a 10-0 shutout against me and ending my dreams of a three-peat. Go Johnny had the upset of the playoffs thus far eliminating U.N.'s powerhouse team. Good luck to the remaining teams.
    Hola compadre.

My team just got hot somehow hahaha. Anyways, this year has been very fun. Good luck to all!
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by iortiz View Post
    Hola compadre.

My team just got hot somehow hahaha. Anyways, this year has been very fun. Good luck to all!
    Good to see you.!!! Good luck. Your teams are always tough for me to beat. This time you just wiped me out.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Good to see you.!!! Good luck. Your teams are always tough for me to beat. This time you just wiped me out.
    Thank you my friend. I haven't had time to post lately since my baby, business, etc. but at least I try to manage my fantasy team most of times. Btw who is Go Johnny in talksox?

In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by iortiz View Post
    Thank you my friend. I haven't had time to post lately since my baby, business, etc. but at least I try to manage my fantasy team most of times. Btw who is Go Johnny in talksox?
    Not sure, but whoever he is, he's giving me a run for my money with 4 days left.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Well, there goes my #1 starter... forever

Looks like it's me and iortiz playing for the championship. Good luck! I hope I avoid the championship game loss for the second year in a row.

Good luck iortiz. Your team was far better suited for the playoffs than mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

I'm rooting for Thunder here. Win for Jose!
    We miss you Mike.

I am shocked that the 2 powerhouses of the league -- Mookie and Moises Mooses were eliminated in back to back weeks. iortiz obliterated my team in the first round 10-0. I might have put up a more respectable showing if I had Strasburg and deGrom available, but I was still going to lose. My surprise was that iortiz throttled Moises Mooses (MVP) almost as badly (9-1). MVP's team was much better than mine, and he only lost 1 game all season. Thunder had the best record in the league last year when I took him down. He is no doubt still disappointed about how he finished off last season. Can he seal the deal this time around? UN is pulling for Thunder. I am pulling for my buddy, iortiz. Good luck to both teams!!
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    I'm rooting for Thunder here. Win for Jose!
    Yes. He shall ceremoniously remain in the #1 SP position, where he has been all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Looks like it's me and iortiz playing for the championship. Good luck! I hope I avoid the championship game loss for the second year in a row.
    Good luck Thunder, your teams are always tough to beat!

Good luck iortiz. Your team was far better suited for the playoffs than mine.

Thank you MVP, hopefully my team keeps rolling.

I am shocked that the 2 powerhouses of the league -- Mookie and Moises Mooses were eliminated in back to back weeks. iortiz obliterated my team in the first round 10-0. I might have put up a more respectable showing if I had Strasburg and deGrom available, but I was still going to lose. My surprise was that iortiz throttled Moises Mooses (MVP) almost as badly (9-1). MVP's team was much better than mine, and he only lost 1 game all season. Thunder had the best record in the league last year when I took him down. He is no doubt still disappointed about how he finished off last season. Can he seal the deal this time around? UN is pulling for Thunder. I am pulling for my buddy, iortiz. Good luck to both teams!!
    Thank you Ted. This year was a great; for the first time 12 teams and I'm in the final with Thunder. Regardless the result this league is getting very competitive and fun.