Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2016

I don't know to be scared or excited that I have the chance to steamroll YOTN.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

Why not both?

Just kidding. It's scared. Scared is the one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I don't know to be scared or excited that I have the chance to steamroll YOTN.
    You should be scared that this makes you excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    You should be scared that this makes you excited.
    At least it doesn't stress him so much that he will not participate.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

I think it would be ideal if we added two more teams. Pal, are you going to join?

[T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

The computer ain't picking for me this year. People, I will fuck your shit up.
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    The computer ain't picking for me this year. People, I will fuck your shit up.
    I have been beating your ass like a drum for the last 2 seasons.
    Last edited by a700hitter; 02-20-2016 at 08:48 PM.

I'm too lazy to look it up: When's the draft?

Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

I have not set the date yet.

No computer to help you out this time. I will be present for this draft even if I have to ride a donkey (or floating door) to another city (or US dominated island)!
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    No computer to help you out this time. I will be present for this draft even if I have to ride a donkey (or floating door) to another city (or US dominated island)!
    Lol! Bring it on.

I hate to do this again, but can we all agree to let me have AJ Pollock? You guys can take anyone you know personally.

Draft time and date has been set -- Sun Mar 20 12:00pm EDT.

I would still like to add 2 more teams. Someone please reach out to Pal.

That time might not work for me, but I'll get back to you. It's marked on my calendar as baseball tryouts, but apparently there's some rule against having tryouts/practice so many days in a row, and having them on that day would break that rule, and the coach is old enough to be losing track of such things. If it does conflict, any time in the afternoon or evening would be okay.