wait, Yeszir is young????

I thought he was in his 50s....
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

I think that he started Talksox when he was only 17.
    I think that he is about 27 or 28 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    I think that he started Talksox when he was only 17.
    I think that he is about 27 or 28 now.
    I think he started it at 16.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

You mean to say I actually have potential to do things with my life?
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

He's like, raking in the dough with this website too. He used to have really small and girly hands and the moolah he was making from the site allowed him to get surgery to turn them into Jose Contreras-like monster hands. He now dominates in his city's amateur old-timer's baseball league by throwing a nasty-ass splitter.
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    He's like, raking in the dough with this website too. He used to have really small and girly hands and the moolah he was making from the site allowed him to get surgery to turn them into Jose Contreras-like monster hands. He now dominates in his city's amateur old-timer's baseball league by throwing a nasty-ass splitter.
    We're the talent here, I think we need to talk about revenue sharing.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I thought he was in his 50s....
    He's kind of like Ben Lindbergh. I would have guessed that he was in his 40s or 50s, but he is only in his 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    We're the talent here, I think we need to talk about revenue sharing.
    Forget revenue sharing. I should be getting paid a David Price like contract.