Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Yankees Season thread

So our offense sucks. Our rotation has 3 quality starts all year. Eovaldi is still as maddening as ever. Severino has been slammed in his two starts. CC is sitting mid 80s now. Pineda finally had a good start yesterday vs a AAA lineup. This is not a good start to this point. Hoping for better, but this team is just boring
    Hal sucks

Swept by the A's. Pitiful. And we got 3 fucking quality starts in a row. An embarrassing performance from our offense against a sub par staff at home.
    Hal sucks

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Me:

Jacoby Ellsbury steals home against the Yankees: "Fuck yeah! Ellsbury rocks! SUCK IT YANKEES! That was the most exciting play I've seen all year, man, my adrenaline is pumping!"

Jacoby Ellsbury steals home for the Yankees: "Fuck that guy, and fuck the Yankees. They should have called him out. I hope he's sore from that slide, the greasy little bastard."
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Youk, we're irrelevant until we clear up our offensive issues. Arod and Tex look old and Headley looks like the worst player in baseball. You can't have 3 dead weights in your lineup and expect to win. And thank god Hicks had to leave, otherwise Ells doesn't steal home or knock in the insurance runs.

It's time for CC to be dropped from the rotation. He can't command his inferior stuff which makes him useless. Nova needs to be in there.

Wow, that happened in the blink of an eye. Two easy outs and then suddenly balls are flying over the fence every which way. Love it.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Pineda has cockshot syndrome. Today was an exacerbation.

Btw, I hope ARod's oblique ripped off the bone. Be out awhile you washed up roid freak

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post

Btw, I hope ARod's oblique ripped off the bone. Be out awhile you washed up roid freak
    Sounds like nearly 10 year at this place has made you think like a Red Sox fan!
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Pineda seems to be your Buchholz, you don't know what you're getting, on top of getting lots of missing time to DL>

Quote Originally Posted by Station 13 View Post
    Pineda seems to be your Buchholz, you don't know what you're getting, on top of getting lots of missing time to DL>
    Minus the pine tar, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Minus the pine tar, of course.
    Funny you say that, because Buchholz also had a foreign substance incident.
    We miss you Mike.

That is a good analogy. He's 6'7 and throws mid 90s with a wipeout slider, but he can't seem to miss the middle third of the plate

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Yankee Stadium doesn't sound like a nice place to see a game, unless you're rich/corporate whore.

http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/mlb...tml/?a=viewall
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

This team is an abortion
    Hal sucks

This team is an abortion
    Hey, there's no reason for that defetus attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Hey, there's no reason for that defetus attitude.
    Hey, it's his choice.