Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50 killed in Gay Florida Nightclub by ISIS member

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Give blood. Tell your family you love them. Make a difference in your community by volunteering, donating or just being a nicer person. Not sure what else us regular joes can do.
    I am ineligible to donate blood, unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    I was commenting on slav's post.

If a mod states a policy just follow it. Why question or debate it? Asking for clarification of an easy request to understand is unnecessary. Yet at almost every opportunity the new members do this.
    Alrighty, then.

Is that an Ace Ventura reference? Man, I knew I liked you for a reason (sorry just trying to lighten the mood people)
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    I was commenting on slav's post.

If a mod states a policy just follow it. Why question or debate it? Asking for clarification of an easy request to understand is unnecessary. Yet at almost every opportunity the new members do this.
    This is the first time I've "done this", and yes, I felt it was necessary to inquire. I don't need people telling me what my opinion of necessity is.

Very heartbreaking tragedy. I had tears in my eyes as the sobbing mother was talking about not knowing anything about how her son was doing. It is a sad fact of life, especially in a country such as ours that values freedom, that sometimes we can't prevent these horrible tragedies. We can't really guarantee a safe world, especially if we want to live as freely as possible. The only thing we can do is stand together as caring human beings, live our lives the best we can, and try to help and support those who suffer from these tragedies.

All-Star
    Give blood. Tell your family you love them. Make a difference in your community by volunteering, donating or just being a nicer person. Not sure what else us regular joes can do.
    Perfect.

13450987_10206555669984287_8085582719625655200_n.jpg

Is that an Ace Ventura reference? Man, I knew I liked you for a reason (sorry just trying to lighten the mood people)
    Heh. Not what I was picturing when I typed it, but that works.

I was scared to read this thread because I thought it was going to turn into a political argument, but this pretty much sums up my views, and should encompass everybody else's.

I don't want to talk anymore about this. I like to forget about these things and move on. I have bigger things to concern myself with, like getting a Varitek bobble head tomorrow night!!!
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by devildavid View Post
    Very heartbreaking tragedy. I had tears in my eyes as the sobbing mother was talking about not knowing anything about how her son was doing. It is a sad fact of life, especially in a country such as ours that values freedom, that sometimes we can't prevent these horrible tragedies. We can't really guarantee a safe world, especially if we want to live as freely as possible. The only thing we can do is stand together as caring human beings, live our lives the best we can, and try to help and support those who suffer from these tragedies.
    Well said gentlemen.

My thoughts and prayers to all the victims and their loved ones.

Major Leaguer
    Very sad, thoughts go out to the families.
    Last edited by JohnShaft; 06-17-2016 at 04:51 AM.
    Who delivers ten times out of ten? Thats right baby.

According to what I've been reading, this was not sponsored by ISIS. This was another crazy man in one of his craziness moments.

This is what happens when crazy people have access to weapons. IMO people (crazy or not) shouldn't have access to weapons by any means.

Said that this very lamentable event.
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.