Register now to remove this ad

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 8/22 @ TB, Price v. Snell, the defining road trip's last stop, game 1

@marc_normandin David Price has a 3.17 ERA, over 6-2/3 IP per GS in his last 20 starts. Still not exactly what the Sox hoped for in year one, but better.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    @marc_normandin David Price has a 3.17 ERA, over 6-2/3 IP per GS in his last 20 starts. Still not exactly what the Sox hoped for in year one, but better.
    He can break the 4.0 ERA the next game........ he's a workhorse........

It just seemed like he didn't have his A grade stuff for most of the year...... to me he was always pitching like he was struggling with his stuff........

I hope he keeps cruising and looking better and better.......... we need him for this playoff run.........
    In the town where I was born
    Lived a man who sailed to sea
    And he told us of his life
    In the land of submarines
    So we sailed up to the sun
    'Til we found a sea of green
    And we lived beneath the waves
    In our yellow submarine

Quote Originally Posted by SoxHop View Post
    He can break the 4.0 ERA the next game........ he's a workhorse........

It just seemed like he didn't have his A grade stuff for most of the year...... to me he was always pitching like he was struggling with his stuff........

I hope he keeps cruising and looking better and better.......... we need him for this playoff run.........
    it looks like he has turned the corner as he has pitched like an Ace. better he had us worried the first half of the season and has turned the corner then the other way around. it's been a couple/few turns in the rotation now that everyone has been throwing real well (owens excluded). they are feeding off each other and Price is the igniter. He has the opportunity to lead this staff right to the postseason. right now i believe he can do it.....
    other names i have posted under: none