Register now to remove this ad

Thread: 2017 Season Ticket partnership

Single A

2017 Season Ticket partnership

I am interested in splitting a full-season ticket plan for 2017 with two other couples/duos. Split the costs evenly and then hold a draft to allocate the tickets (27 games each). Postseason will be handled in a similar fashion.

If interested email me at ADCS2 AT AOL DOT COM. Put "2017 Season Ticket partnership" in the subject line.

Serious question: Does anyone KNOW what the Red Sox' position is on people doing this?

I'm asking because I MAY want to do somewhat the same thing with ST season tickets for just 2017, but I don't want to jeapordize my ability to keep my tix for the future.
    It's a mere moment in a man's life between the All-Star game and the Old Timer's game.
    -Vin Scully

Quote Originally Posted by S5Dewey View Post
    Serious question: Does anyone KNOW what the Red Sox' position is on people doing this?

I'm asking because I MAY want to do somewhat the same thing with ST season tickets for just 2017, but I don't want to jeapordize my ability to keep my tix for the future.
    I have no idea what their position is, but I don't see why they would have any problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I have no idea what their position is, but I don't see why they would have any problem with it.
    The problem might come from the suspicion that the tickets are being sold for more than face value. The only one who's allowed to scalp tickets in Boston with the blessing of the Sox is Ace Tickets.
    It's a mere moment in a man's life between the All-Star game and the Old Timer's game.
    -Vin Scully

Quote Originally Posted by S5Dewey View Post
    The problem might come from the suspicion that the tickets are being sold for more than face value. The only one who's allowed to scalp tickets in Boston with the blessing of the Sox is Ace Tickets.
    Ah. Makes sense.