Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ticket Discussion: Sales, Trades, Giveaways, and Information

Quote Originally Posted by S5Dewey View Post
    I'm noticing that there are several of us here from Maine who post (including Moon when on vacation) and I'm wondering if there's any interest in some of of us meeting up for a Sea Dogs game this summer. I'm thinking it should be an afternoon game since many of us old guys don't like to drive after dark. LOL

And of course anyone from other states is welcome too. We don't discriminate up here in the great Northeast!

I'm willing to do the coordinating if there's enough interest. Get back to me if this sounds good.
    I'd would love to do this. I grew up in Portland, and once lived a two minute walk from the park.

But it's about 1500 miles away from me now, and I don't have any plans to visit any time soon.

You could send me an Italian Sandwich from Amatos though....
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    This is my second year as a season ticket holder. I have a weekday plan in the infield grandstand-- Section 11. I looked into the partnering last year and had no success. I am not sure how it works. I have done some ticket tosses. Last year, I had very little success with Red Sox Replay, but I have sold a few games already for the upcoming season. Send me a PM about the Partner thing and maybe we can help out each other.

BTW, hadn't you expressed an interest in the TalkSox Fantasy league. If so, let me know and I will send you an invitation.
    I'm thoroughly impressed with both you season ticket holders. That is true fandom. I will try to remember that when we disagree because all my game-watching occurs in my study. \

I also hope some of you guys can get together for a Seadogs game. I'm envious because I'm pretty sure I've never actually been to Maine.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post
    I'm thoroughly impressed with both you season ticket holders. That is true fandom. I will try to remember that when we disagree because all my game-watching occurs in my study. \

I also hope some of you guys can get together for a Seadogs game. I'm envious because I'm pretty sure I've never actually been to Maine.
    Thanks, but in fairness a700's commitment is much bigger than mine because mine are only Spring Training tickets (unless you count the commitment in getting to Ft. Myers!). If I lived closer to Boston I'd like very much to get a ticket package like a700's but living 250 miles from Fenway makes it... shall we say... problematic.

I like putting faces together with screen names so I'm going to try again next year to set up a TalkSox day @ Hadlock field to see the Sea Dogs. I've met Southpaw, and a700 & I got together at Ft. M last year and both were great experiences. As an aside, I also met Pumpsie Green and he's a great guy too in person.

Stay tuned for Spring Training ticket availability. I expect to have some extras this year too.
    Any owners who sign previously suspended PED abusers to a big $$ contract are as guilty of perpetuating the PED problem as are the players.

ALDS tix go on sale at Noon TODAY.
    other names i have posted under: none

Tix purchased.
    Slasher in-game mojo for ALDS Home Game 1 at Fenway.
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    Tix purchased.
    Slasher in-game mojo for ALDS Home Game 1 at Fenway.
    The only question is: Is your in-game mojo better than my blowjo?
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.