Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket Discussion: Sales, Trades, Giveaways, and Information

just picked up tickets for Red Sox @ Phillies. 2 game series 14 & 15 June.
    1 day flash sale. good seats available.
    link:
    http://http://m.mlb.com/phillies/tickets/info/flash-sale-2017-tickets?partnerId=ed-11059011-952919473
    pw: phanatic
    other names i have posted under: none

Great post.well done.

http://www.soran.edu.iq

I have my tickets in hand and the means to transfer them. If anyone is going to be in Ft. Myers for ST - even for a few days - I have one seat to nearly every game still available @ face. Directly behind home plate and back in the shade. $30.
    It's a mere moment in a man's life between the All-Star game and the Old Timer's game.
    -Vin Scully

I am moving back to the Boston area this summer and have signed up for a set of season tickets. I listed my tickets on the Red Sox Season Ticket Partner Board, but figured I'd see if anyone here is looking to become a ticket partner since I haven't had a lot of success there. If anyone is interested in sharing in my Grandstand tickets, please let me know. My seats are in section 25, right by 3B, covered by the awning, but your view is not "obstructed," which is the perfect combination! I can be verified by the Sox through the Partner Board if anyone needs reassurance.

I'm asking face value for my seats (ranges from $41 to $81 depending on the games), and would much prefer to sell to a fan rather than to Ace Tickets or another broker who will pay me face value and then proceed to mark them up. Buying from me (or any other season ticket holder at cost) is cheaper than buying from the box office since you'll save on the service fees. My preference is to sell 5+ pairs to any given person, but if you're looking for non-weekend, non-Yankee/Cubs games then I can sell you one at a time. If you make an offer for just the "high-demand" games then I probably won't consider it... I'm only charging face value and so I can't give up all my "prime" games (sorry).

Quote Originally Posted by jglicksm View Post
    I am moving back to the Boston area this summer and have signed up for a set of season tickets. I listed my tickets on the Red Sox Season Ticket Partner Board, but figured I'd see if anyone here is looking to become a ticket partner since I haven't had a lot of success there. If anyone is interested in sharing in my Grandstand tickets, please let me know. My seats are in section 25, right by 3B, covered by the awning, but your view is not "obstructed," which is the perfect combination! I can be verified by the Sox through the Partner Board if anyone needs reassurance.

I'm asking face value for my seats (ranges from $41 to $81 depending on the games), and would much prefer to sell to a fan rather than to Ace Tickets or another broker who will pay me face value and then proceed to mark them up. Buying from me (or any other season ticket holder at cost) is cheaper than buying from the box office since you'll save on the service fees. My preference is to sell 5+ pairs to any given person, but if you're looking for non-weekend, non-Yankee/Cubs games then I can sell you one at a time. If you make an offer for just the "high-demand" games then I probably won't consider it... I'm only charging face value and so I can't give up all my "prime" games (sorry).
    This is my second year as a season ticket holder. I have a weekday plan in the infield grandstand-- Section 11. I looked into the partnering last year and had no success. I am not sure how it works. I have done some ticket tosses. Last year, I had very little success with Red Sox Replay, but I have sold a few games already for the upcoming season. Send me a PM about the Partner thing and maybe we can help out each other.

BTW, hadn't you expressed an interest in the TalkSox Fantasy league. If so, let me know and I will send you an invitation.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

This is my second year as a season ticket holder. I have a weekday plan in the infield grandstand-- Section 11. I looked into the partnering last year and had no success. I am not sure how it works. I have done some ticket tosses. Last year, I had very little success with Red Sox Replay, but I have sold a few games already for the upcoming season. Send me a PM about the Partner thing and maybe we can help out each other.

BTW, hadn't you expressed an interest in the TalkSox Fantasy league. If so, let me know and I will send you an invitation.
    I sent you a contact request just now. Accept it and then we can chat without cluttering this board up .

Quote Originally Posted by jglicksm View Post
    I sent you a contact request just now. Accept it and then we can chat without cluttering this board up .
    Done.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by S5Dewey View Post
    I have my tickets in hand and the means to transfer them. If anyone is going to be in Ft. Myers for ST - even for a few days - I have one seat to nearly every game still available @ face. Directly behind home plate and back in the shade. $30.
    Going to Ft. Myers for spring training games is on my bucket list. I really want to go. I'm envious.

I'm also envious of you folks who are season ticket holders.

Maybe when I retire.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Going to Ft. Myers for spring training games is on my bucket list. I really want to go. I'm envious.

I'm also envious of you folks who are season ticket holders.

Maybe when I retire.....
    How long until retirement?

How long until retirement?
    Too long to think about it.

2 tix for tonights game 6/11 vs Detroit
    Fieldbox section 14
    ROW K seats 1 and 2....11 rows from field first base side
    $140 for pair..$142 face value on each

Sox / Tigers tickets tonight 6/11

Section 14 fieldbox
    Row K seats 1 and 2
    Asking for $140 for pair...face value $142 on each
    Mjelectronics0630@gmail.com

Hey All!
    I have an extra ticket to Thursdays Game V Twins! Anyone want to go!

I'm noticing that there are several of us here from Maine who post (including Moon when on vacation) and I'm wondering if there's any interest in some of of us meeting up for a Sea Dogs game this summer. I'm thinking it should be an afternoon game since many of us old guys don't like to drive after dark. LOL

And of course anyone from other states is welcome too. We don't discriminate up here in the great Northeast!

I'm willing to do the coordinating if there's enough interest. Get back to me if this sounds good.
    It's a mere moment in a man's life between the All-Star game and the Old Timer's game.
    -Vin Scully

Quote Originally Posted by S5Dewey View Post
    I'm noticing that there are several of us here from Maine who post (including Moon when on vacation) and I'm wondering if there's any interest in some of of us meeting up for a Sea Dogs game this summer. I'm thinking it should be an afternoon game since many of us old guys don't like to drive after dark. LOL

And of course anyone from other states is welcome too. We don't discriminate up here in the great Northeast!

I'm willing to do the coordinating if there's enough interest. Get back to me if this sounds good.
    Tell that to your Governor!
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."