Register now to remove this ad

Thread: twitter

twitter

How many of you guys are on twitter? I use it a bunch for video game (among other nerdy) stuff but also follow Sox players and beat writers. I'd love to follow some of you guys so I can have more Sox/baseball related stuff in my feed.

FoeJarmer is my handle

I'm not as active on Twitter as I used to be and usually just use it for Sports News and Highlights but I'm always down to follow another Sox fan. Just gave you one (I'm scott03261994, obnoxiously long I know lol).

All-Star
    I made an account purely for sports purposes and mainly end up using it around trade deadline/winter meetings time to keep up with the mile-a-minute rumors and news. Otherwise have never had too much interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I'm not as active on Twitter as I used to be and usually just use it for Sports News and Highlights but I'm always down to follow another Sox fan. Just gave you one (I'm scott03261994, obnoxiously long I know lol).
    Are you JBay from BDC?

Quote Originally Posted by Foe-Jarmer View Post
    Are you JBay from BDC?
    I am not. This is the only site I used this username (I joined right when Sox traded for Bay), but I get this question a lot lol.