Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: JFK assassination

  1. #1

    JFK assassination

    Is there anybody here who is still into theorizing about the JFK assassination?

    I believe I have finally come to a personal belief that it was indeed the Mafia, and specifically Don Carlos Marcello of New Orleans, who orchestrated the killing. I think the evidence in the continuing outpouring of books and documentaries is really starting to weigh heavily in that direction. The latest is a book I just read called 'Reporter' about a woman named Dorothy Kilgallen, who was a very popular and famous journalist in the 1950's and early 1960's, who died under mysterious circumstances in 1965 while she was in the process of compiling a lot of information about Jack Ruby and his ties to the Mafia.

  2. #2
    Not really, but recently I watched Interview with the Assassin, which was extremely disappointing. That had the potential to be great and they blew it.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #3
    CIA through the mafia.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    CIA through the mafia.
    Kennedy stretched and smiled
    And got double crossed by lowlife goons and agents
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #5
    One thing I learned from watching a documentary about JFK's Secret Service team was what an incredible risk-taker he was. They wanted him to have the car covered for the ride through Dallas especially. He overruled them on their recommendations repeatedly because he wanted to mix with the people and he wanted badly to be re-elected.

  6. #6
    I have read many of the Kennedy conspiracy books. Recently, I read a book that discussed a very thorough ballistics study compiled by a gun/ballistics expert. The guy who compiled the study worked on it from 1965-6 to the 1990's. Strangely enough, he was one of the sharpshooters that was used in 1965 to prove that Oswald could get off 3 shots in the allotted time. He was featured in a special by Cronkite to support the Warren Report. He took 3 tries before he could make the shots. After the Cronkite Special, the sharpshooter was asked to write an article supporting the conclusions of the Warren Report. Before writing the article, he wanted to do his own ballistics study. He could never get by the ballistics to confirm that Oswald fired the head shot. The name of the book is Mortal Error.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    CIA through the mafia.
    For a long time I though it may have been the FBI.

    I don't believe that we will ever know.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  8. #8
    I think the answer is pretty obvious. JFK was assassinated by William J. Green, Jr., the senior member of the House of Representatives delegation from Pennsylvania. He clearly intended to eliminate every elected official who stood ahead of him in seniority in order to seize the Presidency, but was thwarted when he died suddenly of peritonitis just a month later.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    I have read many of the Kennedy conspiracy books. Recently, I read a book that discussed a very thorough ballistics study compiled by a gun/ballistics expert. The guy who compiled the study worked on it from 1965-6 to the 1990's. Strangely enough, he was one of the sharpshooters that was used in 1965 to prove that Oswald could get off 3 shots in the allotted time. He was featured in a special by Cronkite to support the Warren Report. He took 3 tries before he could make the shots. After the Cronkite Special, the sharpshooter was asked to write an article supporting the conclusions of the Warren Report. Before writing the article, he wanted to do his own ballistics study. He could never get by the ballistics to confirm that Oswald fired the head shot. The name of the book is Mortal Error.
    The theory of Mortal Error is that the shot that killed JFK was accidentally fired by one of the Secret Service guys, correct? I saw a documentary about it.

  10. #10
    without a doubt it was that scumbag Joe Dimaggio. Prez Kennedy was using Marilyn Monroe for skeet-skeet target practice. Joe D wasnt having that. he was italian-american so i guess that falls under mafia?
    other names i have posted under: none

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    The theory of Mortal Error is that the shot that killed JFK was accidentally fired by one of the Secret Service guys, correct? I saw a documentary about it.
    Yes, the theory was that the head shot was a completely different caliber and type of bullet from the fully jacketed 6.5x55 from Oswald's rifle and that it was consistent with ord used in AR15 in follow up Secret Service vehicle. His study also shows that the XRays of the neck injury demonstrate severe damage to JFK's spine and that it was likely fatal.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  12. #12
    Anybody who truly believes Oswald acted alone has to believe that Jack Ruby was telling the truth when he said that he killed Oswald to prevent Jackie Kennedy the pain of going through a trial. They also have to believe that Ruby was lying later when he said the true facts of the case hadn't come out and that he wanted to be taken from Dallas to Washington to testify, because his life was in danger in Dallas.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    One thing I learned from watching a documentary about JFK's Secret Service team was what an incredible risk-taker he was. They wanted him to have the car covered for the ride through Dallas especially. He overruled them on their recommendations repeatedly because he wanted to mix with the people and he wanted badly to be re-elected.
    How's that working out for ya now, Jack?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #14
    I am not a huge Oliver Stone fan but I thought J.F.K. was a good movie.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I am not a huge Oliver Stone fan but I thought J.F.K. was a good movie.
    Yeah, that movie was what reinvigorated my interest in the whole thing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •