Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 101

Thread: 2017 Yankees Season Thread

  1. #31
    How often will Greg Bird start? Is he going to be more of a platoon guy?
    Got a head cold, got a chest cold and it's three days old goin' on forever
    Make you hazy, make you lazy, drive you crazy
    For days and days and days and days and days and years
    The government flu
    The government flu
    The government flew through you

  2. #32
    Greg Bird is the future starting 1b for the Yankees. He will not be a platoon guy long term, but this season, he likely will be with the presence of Chris Carter. It's a way to ease him back from injury
    How many more years left in ARod's contract?

  3. #33
    Judge wins RF. Severino wins the #4 starter nod. If that kid returns to his 2015 form, then we might have a reasonable rotation
    How many more years left in ARod's contract?

  4. #34
    #2-#5 0 for 16 and Tanaka torched to a crisp. Couldn't ask for a better start.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Post game show is brought to you by.....Christ, I can't find it. To hell with it."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #35
    Could this be the year someone goes 0-162?
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Navafan29 View Post
    If our new MLB comissioner goes big government and forces all ballparks to get rid of their quirks, we should replace the center field triangle with a cave for Buchholz to live in, and he comes out of it whenever it's time for him to pitch.

  6. #36
    Bird is likely to be platooned to start. Tanaka had it all spring, but didn't have it today. So be it. It's one game

  7. #37
    Single A bkzwhitestrican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    18
    Our season is over. Time to sell for prospects!

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    It's one game
    Doesn't stop some fans of all teams freaking out if they lose it.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Post game show is brought to you by.....Christ, I can't find it. To hell with it."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #39
    Good start thus far from our fatty. Torreyes with a bomb and then a gift double for Holliday. With our pen, we need 2.2IP more from CC and we should lock this down
    How many more years left in ARod's contract?

  10. #40
    Same old Pineda. Two outs come easy, but cannot finish. I almost wonder if he'd be better as a reliever. He's so frustrating. He avoids the walk, racks of strikeouts, but gets stupid in the zone and gets racked

  11. #41
    Also, our pen has gone 14 scoreless in three games. The problem is that two of our starters got rocked and we lost two games

  12. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Also, our pen has gone 14 scoreless in three games. The problem is that two of our starters got rocked and we lost two games
    Well, the offense is still getting their feet wet as well. Rays are always a tough team to hit against.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Navafan29 View Post
    If our new MLB comissioner goes big government and forces all ballparks to get rid of their quirks, we should replace the center field triangle with a cave for Buchholz to live in, and he comes out of it whenever it's time for him to pitch.

  13. #43
    HoF'ers Judge and Sanchez thru 2% of the season:
    Sanchez: .071 / .071 / .143
    Judge: .167 / .250 / .417
    other names i have posted under: none

  14. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    HoF'ers Judge and Sanchez thru 2% of the season:
    Sanchez: .071 / .071 / .143
    Judge: .167 / .250 / .417
    You forgot to post the 3rd hall of famers average Bird is hitting 083.

  15. #45
    HOFers? Lol. It's one series. We faced three pretty solid pitchers and could hit a pretty shifty bullpen. Onward and upward

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •