Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Anyone need a throwing partner?

Single A

Anyone need a throwing partner?

Hey guys. I moved to Boston a little over a year ago and I'm looking to get back into some baseball activities. I don't really know anyone around that played baseball growing up, so I'd love to find a throwing partner around and maybe even get into a couple batting cages if we can find any. Nothing crazy, I'm just itching to put the glove back on and play some catch. And baseball players seem to be hard to find for whatever reason. If you've played some baseball in your time, and want to meet up and toss a bit give me a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by hkb1991 View Post
    Hey guys. I moved to Boston a little over a year ago and I'm looking to get back into some baseball activities. I don't really know anyone around that played baseball growing up, so I'd love to find a throwing partner around and maybe even get into a couple batting cages if we can find any. Nothing crazy, I'm just itching to put the glove back on and play some catch. And baseball players seem to be hard to find for whatever reason. If you've played some baseball in your time, and want to meet up and toss a bit give me a ring.
    I think that your best bet is to look for someone in college in the Boston area.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

i throw at least 5 times a week spring-Fall but i am down in NJ.
    have you ever thought about getting into coaching a local team?
    other names i have posted under: none