Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Call for 2017 TalkSox Fantasy Baseball League -- Mike Grace Memorial Leafue

Quote Originally Posted by iortiz View Post
    oks, let me check Ted.

In a previous post I told you that there is another friend interested in joining as well. Is there still room?
    I opened up a spot for Jose and re-sent the invitation. He might have had trouble trying to sign up, but he should be able to sign up now. Hugo has already signed up his team. Do you have a 3rd friend who wants to join.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

I opened up a spot for Jose and re-sent the invitation. He might have had trouble trying to sign up, but he should be able to sign up now. Hugo has already signed up his team. Do you have a 3rd friend who wants to join.
    José told me that he already recieved the invitation. He is going to sign up during tonight or tomorrow. Hugo is already signed up as you said.

Yeah, I have a third friend. In the post No. 12 of the thread I wrote his name an email.

His name is Karlos Contreras. His email is karlos.contreras@gmail.com. He wants to join if there's still room.

Let me know compadre.
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

José told me that he already recieved the invitation. He is going to sign up during tonight or tomorrow. Hugo is already signed up as you said.

Yeah, I have a third friend. In the post No. 12 of the thread I wrote his name an email.

His name is Karlos Contreras. His email is karlos.contreras@gmail.com. He wants to join if there's still room.

Let me know compadre.
    If Palodios or SouthPaw777 join there will be an additional slot open and we will have a 12 team league. I will let you know.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

If Palodios or SouthPaw777 join there will be an additional slot open and we will have a 12 team league. I will let you know.
    Perfect compadre. I'll let Karlos know.

In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

I'm game. Is it a cash league?

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo View Post
    I'm game. Is it a cash league?
    Send me your email in a private message and I will send you an invitation to join the league. The dues are $20.

The draft will be held on Sunday. Two invitations are outstanding. Gringo has an invitation waiting to be accepted and iortiz's friend Karlos also has an invitation. That will bring the league to 12 teams. That should make the draft a lot of fun.

The draft will be held on Sunday. Two invitations are outstanding. Gringo has an invitation waiting to be accepted and iortiz's friend Karlos also has an invitation. That will bring the league to 12 teams. That should make the draft a lot of fun.
    Perfect! I already told Karlos to join. He told me that he will join today. Thank you!

Perfect! I already told Karlos to join. He told me that he will join today. Thank you!
    Karlos has joined. We have 12 teams which should make the draft very competitive. The draft order will be randomly selected half an hour before the draft. The draft is scheduled for 7 pm.

Tonight 7 PM right?
    We miss you Mike.

Seems like it will be at 5:00 pm to us here in Mexico (GMT -6)

Good luck to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Tonight 7 PM right?
    Yes.

Karlos has joined. We have 12 teams which should make the draft very competitive. The draft order will be randomly selected half an hour before the draft. The draft is scheduled for 7 pm.
    Sure, "random."
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Sure, "random."
    If I get the first pick again, that would be clutch.

If I get the first pick again, that would be clutch.
    SSS. Clutch can't be proven.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")