Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: 2017 MLB Gamethread

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    That was pathetic.

    The 45 of umps.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  2. #17
    Wade Miley went 8IP today with 11 Ks. Baseball is so weird.


  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Wade Miley went 8IP today with 11 Ks. Baseball is so weird.
    Is he at extended Spring Training?
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  4. #19
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #20
    Eric Thames is ridiculous. His whole story is a bit absurd, and I'm kind of skeptical of how he became so good, but its fun to watch.

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Eric Thames is ridiculous. His whole story is a bit absurd, and I'm kind of skeptical of how he became so good, but its fun to watch.
    Did he change his swing, just like Joey Bats?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #22
    Chris Coghlan is apparently Superman now.


  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Chris Coghlan is apparently Superman now.
    My kind of player.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Did he change his swing, just like Joey Bats?
    Thames is gonna flames out soon.

  10. #25
    Yes, ha ha, pour it on, Nationals.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #26
    Nationals score 3rd touchdown, now for the extra point.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #27
    lolz
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #28
    Anthony Rendon - 6-6, 3 home runs, 10 RBI, 5 runs

  14. #29
    I think the only thing you can take as a positive if you're a Mets fan is that this game was on the road. Imagine paying for tickets and concessions to watch your team give up 23 runs. A loss is one thing, this was a beatdown.


  15. #30
    Cody Bellinger is an absolute animal. Love watching this guy play

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •