Ok. I've done this on every forum I've ever been on. Time to do it here.
I buy a lot of game bundles. i mean a lot. They are a great deal & it's awesome for someone like me who has very little money available for games. I cannot afford $50 or more for a new game. I buy bundles. $3 for sometimes 10 or even 12 games. Fantastic bargains. But I don't use all the keys. Not even half. I usually use one or two from the bundle. The rest sit there. A few years ago i started giving them away. I enjoy giving. So here we go.
So basically if there is a game on Steam you want, ask me. I may have a key for it. If I do, it's yours. But I have some rules.
The rules. NON-NEGOTIABLE.
1. Please use common sense when asking. These are from bundles. I am NOT going to have a just released game or a $50 games key. So please don't ask for one. Not even jokingly. I've heard them all. While I have a great sense of humor, it's tiring hearing the same lame joke over and over.
2. BE PATIENT. I will acknowledge your request. It may take me a day or 2 to get back to you. Don't ask again if it's been acknowledged. I am working on it. I just don't have a definitive answer yet. Once i do, i will let you know immediately.
3. I sometimes need an email address to send the key links. I do this through PM so you don't post an email address in public. Not ONE single person has ever gotten any spam due to my having the email. I don't sell them. Never will. I hate spam as much as you do. You won't get any.
4. YOU MUST BE AN ESTABLISHED MEMBER HERE TO REQUEST A KEY. Don't sign up and ask for a key. i will ignore it. Otherwise i get absolutely BOMBARDED with one post accounts asking for a key. One time I had 117 brand new accounts wanting a key from me. I kid you not. I decided to not do that anymore. And while some forums appreciate and want new members, they NEVER stay active. They get their game and they are gone. So don't even bother.
5. This is the string attached. i do not want, ask for, nor will I accept anything in return. What you must do, (and this is strictly honor system, I will never know if you do it or not) is perform an act of kindness in return for someone else. Help an old lady load her groceries or carry her bags. Anything. Just do something nice for someone else. I promise you it won't hurt. It might even feel good.
6. On occasions, you might get a key that has been already used. This is because I never kept track in the beginning of which keys I used and which ones I didn't. Now the sites generally tell you when a key is unused. There is a gift icon or something. If it happens, i apologize. Not much I can do. I erase keys from the list when it does, but there is a chance.
I have 422 pages of unused keys on Humble Bundle alone. Still have Indie Gala, Bundle Stars, etc. Just a rough idea just how many I have.
I do have ONE key for Out Of The Park Baseball 16. It's a GREAT management sim. I highly recommend it to baseball and gaming fans. A word of caution, It can be incredibly addictive!
OK. That's it. Ask away.