Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 113

Thread: 4/21 at Baltimore

  1. #1

    4/21 at Baltimore

    Pomeranz vs Bundy

    Pom just needs to have a clean 1st inning and we should be golden.

    Clutch - Great Outdoors

    Move it on over and give me a slice
    Rafael Devers' current OPS - .904.

    Bring him up!

  2. #2
    Please win. I'll be in attendance and I can't stand these Baltimore assholes

  3. #3
    at game mojo for JBay.
    WIN.
    eff showalter.
    other names i have posted under: none

  4. #4
    JBJ will be back tonight (smoked a dinger yesterday in AAA). Bogey will be out (thumb).
    Rafael Devers' current OPS - .904.

    Bring him up!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    JBJ will be back tonight (smoked a dinger yesterday in AAA). Bogey will be out (thumb).
    Man!

    Are we ever going to have everyone in the line-up healthy for one day?

    I'm not even talking about the 4 pitchers on the DL.

  6. #6
    Pedroia 2B
    Benintendi LF
    Betts RF
    Moreland 1B
    Ramirez DH
    Bradley CF
    Sandoval 3B
    Vazquez C
    Hernandez SS

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Man!

    Are we ever going to have everyone in the line-up healthy for one day?

    I'm not even talking about the 4 pitchers on the DL.
    Holt sent to DL. Struggling with vertigo. Having trouble picking up pitches, light headed.
    Rafael Devers' current OPS - .904.

    Bring him up!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Holt sent to DL. Struggling with vertigo. Having trouble picking up pitches, light headed.
    Holy shit.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  9. #9
    Maybe helps explain why he has looked hopeless at the plate.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Holy shit.
    RIP Brock

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Pomeranz vs Bundy

    Pom just needs to have a clean 1st inning and we should be golden.

    Clutch - Great Outdoors

    Move it on over and give me a slice
    I don't know about golden--an expression I love, by the way--but I do like the insight that he needs a clean first. Good start to the game thread.

  12. #12
    Herndandez at SS batting 9th. Is Bogaerts hurt or is this a planned rest day?

  13. #13
    Also, against a righty starter, we are going righty lefty righty lefty righty lefty righty righty lefty--with that last righty being Vazquez.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post
    Herndandez at SS batting 9th. Is Bogaerts hurt or is this a planned rest day?
    Jammed thumb day to day.

  15. #15
    Pablo missed some very hit table pitches.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •