Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Super Duper Appreciation to Something Thread...

  1. #1

    Super Duper Appreciation to Something Thread...

    My wife sucks at cooking,

    I think I might have mentioned this yesterday to her.

    The gal just made the most amazing Japanese meal.

    I appreciate my wife......
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  2. #2
    In the words of Pete Townshend, 'You better you bet.'

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    In the words of Pete Townshend, 'You better you bet.'
    Looking this up now...
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    In the words of Pete Townshend, 'You better you bet.'
    ahahaha..........

    There are a few songs that I will crank up the volume to the highest level when they are on.....

    I've told myself that if I don't then I'm old and my better years are behind me.

    The Who..... Who are You, is one of those songs...... it hit me one night high as a kite in the back of a limo with the ceiling doing all kinds of trippy lightfantastic stuff...

    the whole group just jammed to the tune

    NIirvana- Smells like Tean Spirit is another one........ there's a few more...
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  5. #5
    Man Rule: Do not tell your wife she sucks at cooking.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxHop View Post
    My wife sucks at cooking,

    I think I might have mentioned this yesterday to her.

    The gal just made the most amazing Japanese meal.

    I appreciate my wife......
    You told your wife she sucks at cooking, and the next day she makes you a very good meal?

    I hope you enjoyed the arsenic.


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    You told your wife she sucks at cooking, and the next day she makes you a very good meal?

    I hope you enjoyed the arsenic.
    Hey, anyone seen Audition?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #8
    A man can say far worse things to a wife.

    Like telling her that she is the worst piece of ass that you have ever had.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    A man can say far worse things to a wife.

    Like telling her that she is the worst piece of ass that you have ever had.
    That reminds me of joke where a guy asks his friend whether he had told him about the worst BJ he had had. The answer: It was great.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    That reminds me of joke where a guy asks his friend whether he had told him about the worst BJ he had had. The answer: It was great.
    Well, there is truth in that.

    Even if there may not be any stats to prove so.

    Which reminds me of the Woody Allen Line in Manhattan, I believe.

    He is at a cocktail party and overhears a woman explaining to her girlfriends that he annalist had told her that she had had the wrong type of orgasm.

    Woody interjects "Wow. Every orgasm I have ever had was right on the money".
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by spudboy View Post
    well, there is truth in that.

    Even if there may not be any stats to prove so.

    Which reminds me of the woody allen line in manhattan, i believe.

    He is at a cocktail party and overhears a woman explaining to her girlfriends that he annalist had told her that she had had the wrong type of orgasm.

    Woody interjects "wow. Every orgasm i have ever had was right on the money".
    lol!!!
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Man Rule: Do not tell your wife she sucks at cooking.
    No...... I'm telling you......she's freakin horrible...... I mean she's the she's the worst. I've at some point gently suggested she follow a recipe using the exact measurements, and that usually succeeds if she does that. But most time she says she's going to make it her own way.............. and I get the barf bags ready.......
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    You told your wife she sucks at cooking, and the next day she makes you a very good meal?

    I hope you enjoyed the arsenic.
    Give me the quick death from the arsenic, then the long death of my wifes "I will try to make dinner" experiments........ it's that bad............. oh god I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it......
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    A man can say far worse things to a wife.

    Like telling her that she is the worst piece of ass that you have ever had.
    ahaha.... oh man............ that would be a month of drama right there...
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxHop View Post
    No...... I'm telling you......she's freakin horrible...... I mean she's the she's the worst. I've at some point gently suggested she follow a recipe using the exact measurements, and that usually succeeds if she does that. But most time she says she's going to make it her own way.............. and I get the barf bags ready.......
    Just like mama used to make... disgusting.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •