Register now to remove this ad

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Reasons why you should never trust an Android...

  1. #1

    Reasons why you should never trust an Android...

    The early models were a bit "twitchy".....
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  2. #2
    and???
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #3
    Reasons why I allow Apple to control my life....
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  4. #4
    I'm assuming this is an Aliens or Blade Runner reference.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #5
    I really do love references like that
    Thanks man, you made my day!
    Have a nice day/night :P

  6. #6
    I've always found androids to be trustworthy, myself.



  7. #7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfQvngEXob4

    One of the most overrated movies in cinema history.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #8
    The greatest decision I ever made was disassociating myself from Apple products. I have an Android phone now, the Google Pixel, and it is far superior in so many ways.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  9. #9
    Loose chips sink ships....
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    The greatest decision I ever made was disassociating myself from Apple products. I have an Android phone now, the Google Pixel, and it is far superior in so many ways.
    Got suckered into an iPhone I don't need as part of my wife's plan.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    The greatest decision I ever made was disassociating myself from Apple products. I have an Android phone now, the Google Pixel, and it is far superior in so many ways.
    Yeah I can not subscribe to the Apple lifestyle.

    My Son is a big Google guy and has had a series of Nexus phones and now a Pixel.

    The thinks are fucking mint.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  12. #12
    Never trust an Android named David.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #13
    I had one before my I phone and I actually loved it but the only problem I found was the battery died so quick. My I phone if I use it steady from 7 am it can get me through till about 6 pm without charging it. And if I charge it through the day it's good to go all night. My android I wear by 10 am would be at 50 percent battery life from just sitting on my desk. It felt like if I even sent one text message it would kill the battery..... Otherwise the actual phone I had no problems with.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •