Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59

Thread: Yankees make blockbuster deal with CWS

  1. #46
    Baseball fans love the word, 'tripe.' C'est le mot du jour quand il veut rejeter quelque chose absolument. You're pretty wrong! I challenge anyone to write anything other than "uggggh' while experiencing fellatio, especially the dubious proposition of performing it on one's self. "Don't blame it on the sunshine. Don't blame it on the moonlight. Don't blame it on the good times. Blame it on the boogie." Anything but looking at yourself.

    It's not me, but Red Sox fans that suck. You waited 86 years for one measly championship (calling it the 'world' series is pretentious) - and now you greedy self-entitled pricks want one every year. You're just wannabe Yankee fans. forever defined by the 'other.' If one could give the United States of America an enema, you'd start with Fenway Park.
    Last edited by yankonyankee; 07-21-2017 at 08:34 AM.

  2. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by yankonyankee View Post
    Baseball fans love the word, 'tripe.' C'est le mot du jour quand il veut rejeter quelque chose absolument. You're pretty wrong! I challenge anyone to write anything other than "uggggh' while experiencing fellatio, especially the dubious proposition of performing it on one's self. "Don't blame it on the sunshine. Don't blame it on the moonlight. Don't blame it on the good times. Blame it on the boogie." Anything but looking at yourself.

    It's not me, but Red Sox fans that suck. You waited 86 years for one measly championship (calling it the 'world' series is pretentious) - and now you greedy self-entitled pricks want one every year. You're just wannabe Yankee fans. forever defined by the 'other.' If one could give the United States of America an enema, you'd start with Fenway Park.
    Well, you just banged out two comedic gems while simultaneously having your mouth wrapped around your own dick. You should do stand up.

  3. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    Well, you just banged out two comedic gems while simultaneously having your mouth wrapped around your own dick. You should do stand up.
    If anyone could suck their own dick, you better believe an opportunistic self-interested profit seeking whore in the 'United' States of America would have marketed their own self-help book by now. You'd own an autographed copy. You just joined this site this month and already have 100+ posts. You're in need of self-help, junkie.

  4. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by yankonyankee View Post
    If anyone could suck their own dick, you better believe an opportunistic self-interested profit seeking whore in the 'United' States of America would have marketed their own self-help book by now. You'd own an autographed copy. You just joined this site this month and already have 100+ posts. You're in need of self-help, junkie.
    I look forward to reading your autobiography when it arrives in the mail. Thank you for signing it too.

  5. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    I look forward to reading your autobiography when it arrives in the mail. Thank you for signing it too.
    Another white boy fixated on big black cock. After extirpating the Indians, that's the sum total of American history. Were you one of the anonymous shouting out 'niggah' to Adam Jones that night at Fenway Park? Never you mind that. According to flower girl, the Red Sox is America's Team.

  6. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by yankonyankee View Post
    Another white boy fixated on big black cock. After extirpating the Indians, that's the sum total of American history. Were you one of the anonymous shouting out 'niggah' to Adam Jones that night at Fenway Park? Never you mind that. According to flower girl, the Red Sox is America's Team.
    lol

  7. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    lol
    That's all you got? Keep fearing the black man, mfer.

  8. #53
    Let's get back to the deal. Last evening, we used the old guard and saw Betances come back to his form. Chap is still a bit off, but effective. We haven't used DRob yet and Kahnle has thrown one dominant inning. This pen is going to be sick, especially when Chap returns to his dominant self. Plus we can get him rest down the stretch

  9. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    This is the most pretentious post on the internet. I'm pretty sure you fellated yourself while you were typing this tripe.
    Hahahahahahaha!1!!
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  10. #55
    WTF did I just read in this thread.. lmao

  11. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    WTF did I just read in this thread.. lmao
    Any discussion of oral sex gets my attention.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  12. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Any discussion of oral sex gets my attention.
    Especially when one is performing it on themselves.

  13. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Especially when one is performing it on themselves.
    Lol.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  14. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    We are going to purge a bunch of garbage by then anyway. I'm not worried about the Rule V this year. We will add the good ones for sure
    They will be adding the best of them for sure, my point is that they are not done dealing, they need to clear more space for the good ones and the only way to do that is to clear space in the current 40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •