Register now to remove this ad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 87 of 87

Thread: "Sucker punch" Sanchez suspension

  1. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpin View Post
    Or to hit an old man
    Pedro didn't hit Zimmer.

  2. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Pedro didn't hit Zimmer.
    Someone should have hit that old fool 25 years earlier when he refused Yaz who pleaed to have him pitch Bill Lee against the Yankees instead of the immortal Bobby Sprowl.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  3. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Pedro didn't hit Zimmer.
    I thought what Pedro did was humane and merciful. Gerbil came at him and Pedro shoved him to the ground. Should he have allowed Gerbil to hit him?

    Get a clue you dope.

    And Bell I don't mean you! Just the Harpin Carpin troll.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  4. #79
    Zimmer wasn't coming over for a chat.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyfromTheBronx View Post
    No need for the name calling.
    I was simply pointing out that one isn't much of a man starting a fight with a catcher's mask on.
    hahaha. i know who this is.
    Irma coming for you....
    other names i have posted under: none

  6. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    A-Rod chose to attack someone who was wearing catcher's gear. They fought face-to-face. Sanchez repeatedly punched two different people who were pinned to the ground, unable to defend themselves and facing away from him. Two completely different situations. In fact, the only thing these two incidents have in common is a Yankees player making a really, really stupid decision.
    post of the day.
    other names i have posted under: none

  7. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I'll give him a chance to post something of substance in a thread other than this one...
    you have already banned him in the past. this is the poster formally known as Babe
    other names i have posted under: none

  8. #83
    Sanchez was simply abiding by MMA rules in which ground and pound is perfectly legal.

    I'll have to double check the rules for tag team MMA though.

  9. #84
    trolls gonna troll
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  10. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    you have already banned him in the past. this is the poster formally known as Babe
    Yeah he's not hard to spot is he. He gives himself away immediately with his screen name. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

  11. #86
    It's over. He's out for two more games. Hopefully we can hold the line. I don't like the CC and Baltimore matchup. They are heavily right handed and they have mashed CC since his velocity drop years back

  12. #87
    Man, I hope the O's don't have the unmitigated gall to bunt on him...
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

    It works the same way for stupid."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •