Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Sucker punch" Sanchez suspension

What a joke. The appeals could be heard any time when the Indians were in town, since MLB offices are in NY. Joe Torre remains the smug sanctimonious asshole he always is.

With the roster expanded, this now is more of an off day, assuming constable dickwad Torre will further reduces the joke 4 games suspension further.
    Last edited by Station 13; 09-03-2017 at 08:19 AM.

Yankees signed Erik Kratz who will likely back up Kyle Higashioka while Romine and Sanchez are away

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    I'm not even sure why you're worried about it frankly. You've split the last two games and have Sale going tomorrow. You're up 5 in the L column and if your team takes care of its business the rest of the month, you'll clinch with a week to go. He deserves some games for sure. Knocking out someone for 4 games during the final month of a pennant race for the most popular team in baseball may not be the best idea from an organizational perspective but so be it. He was a bozo and deserves his punishment.
    He deserved more in light of what others have gotten for doing less.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    I'm not even sure why you're worried about it frankly. You've split the last two games and have Sale going tomorrow. You're up 5 in the L column and if your team takes care of its business the rest of the month, you'll clinch with a week to go. He deserves some games for sure. Knocking out someone for 4 games during the final month of a pennant race for the most popular team in baseball may not be the best idea from an organizational perspective but so be it. He was a bozo and deserves his punishment.
    It's the principle of the thing.

Ha! That's rich that you bring up tek on this thread.
    The guy was a pussy who fought afraud with his mask on!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyfromTheBronx View Post
    Ha! That's rich that you bring up tek on this thread.
    The guy was a pussy who fought afraud with his mask on!
    I'd have handed Tek a sword.

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Or a rodent spray.

Considering his batting average he probably would have missed.

Considering his batting average he probably would have missed.
    It's hard to miss a stationary, steroid induced, swollen head.
    Last edited by moonslav59; 09-03-2017 at 01:57 PM.

It's hard to miss a staionary, steroid induced, swollen head.
    Post of the day.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

I'm sure he would have managed.
    But back to the subject, kinda tuff for sox fans to call out Sanchez while singing the praises of tek who fought with his mask on. He's a pussy.

No need for the name calling.
    I was simply pointing out that one isn't much of a man starting a fight with a catcher's mask on.

I was simply pointing out that one isn't much of a man starting a fight with a catcher's mask on.
    a-rod-slaps-ball.jpg

Your purpose is clear. You are a Yankee troll just trying to get a rise out of Sox fans.

Go back to chanting Bengazi and e-mails.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    lulz.

Now we need a gif of A-roid standing on second base doing his best Peyton Manning "who me?" impression.