Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 125

Thread: 9/20 @ Baltimore

  1. #16
    Well nevermind forgot it was an afternoon game. Tied at 3..... Jesus

  2. #17
    Girado taking no chances, a struggling Severino is taken out. Pharaoh would ride his mule to it last drop.

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Judge with a cheapie to RF Twins 3 Yankees 2. This movie is a rerun. The ending will not change.
    Left field at Fenway isn't so far off either, we can't fucking hit them.

  4. #19
    Fuck!1!1!!
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Station 13 View Post
    Left field at Fenway isn't so far off either, we can't fucking hit them.
    And your point is that it wasn't a cheapie. RF in Yankee Stadium is a joke.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  6. #21
    Colon knocked out and the Twins started a parade of pigs from their bullpen. Yanks lead 9-3.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  7. #22
    How are the Angels doing? The Twins got no place in the playoff. Contract this sorry ass franchise.
    Last edited by Station 13; 09-20-2017 at 02:06 PM.

  8. #23
    twinkies. thanks for the help. bitches.
    other names i have posted under: none

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    twinkies. thanks for the help. bitches.
    bitches is what they are, the MFY punching bags. Joe Mauer ghost is going to haunt them forever.

  10. #25
    Just win tonight. Hopefully sale looks like sale.

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    since when does severino throw triple digits.
    blow job mojo streaking. let's win one in 9 innings tonight. .
    mauer with an epic AB as im typing this.l....
    head head head head head
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Colon knocked out and the Twins started a parade of pigs from their bullpen. Yanks lead 9-3.
    A second, even less successful version of the Bay of Pigs Invasion
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  13. #28
    Machado is sitting tonight. Expect Buck to start a beanball war.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  14. #29
    Bogaerts SS,
    Pedroia 2B,
    Benintendi LF,
    Betts RF,
    Ramirez DH,
    Travis 1B,
    Marrero 3B,
    Leon C,
    Bradley CF.

    and Sale LHP
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  15. #30
    No Holt! Nothing can stop us now
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •