Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61

Thread: 9/24 @ Cincinnati

  1. #1

    9/24 @ Cincinnati

    "Why the hell not?" Mojo

    RHP Doug Fister (5-8, 4.86) vs RHP Jackson Stephens (2-0, 4.80)

    Fister? I barely know her. At the sorority house, the only way to follow up Sloppy Saturday is with Suckfest Sunday.

    I'm making this now because I'm going to the UConn football game tomorrow, hopefully to be rubbed up by those same girls as the last time, who were probably in a sorority, let's be honest.

    Win. Dance. Repeat. x6
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  2. #2
    Streaking. Thunder has earned a playoff start.
    Head.
    other names i have posted under: none

  3. #3
    Here is the Red Sox' batting order with Doug Fister on the mound:


    1. Xander Bogaerts SS
    2. Dustin Pedroia 2B
    3. Andrew Benintendi LF
    4. Mookie Betts RF
    5. Mitch Moreland 1B
    6. Rafael Devers 3B
    7. Jackie Bradley Jr. CF
    8. Sandy Leon C
    9. Fister, Doug P


    The Red Sox' Magic Number stands at five games, with John Farrell's team entering Sunday with a four-game lead on the Yankees in the American League East.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  4. #4
    We should be able to dent this tomato can on the mound for the Reds.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  5. #5
    Let the streak continue boys and girls!!!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Let the streak continue boys and girls!!!!
    Fister started to implode. Gave up a hit to the pitcher on a two strike count and then another hit on a 2 strike count. Hope Farrell replaces him now, while we are still in the game.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer View Post
    Fister started to implode. Gave up a hit to the pitcher on a two strike count and then another hit on a 2 strike count. Hope Farrell replaces him now, while we are still in the game.
    No help from the defense. Or the offense. But let's blame it all on Fister and the manager.

  8. #8
    Bogie, Pedey, Beni, and Betts have all been up three times against this guy and remain hitless.

  9. #9
    Well, we were all fooled by that august August spell from Fister. He is what he is.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #10
    Our outfield ain't helping one bit on defense.
    Last edited by Maxbialystock; 09-24-2017 at 01:50 PM.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post
    Bogie, Pedey, Beni, and Betts have all been up three times against this guy and remain hitless.
    Betts didn't miss a HR by much.

    Pedroia and Bogaerts hasn't done anything in the 2nd half.

  12. #12
    Big 7th inning rally. JBJ walks and HanRam strikes out on 3 pitches.

  13. #13
    Really no hitting from our top 5 and JBJ. 3 walks is all they have mustered so far. Got to do better. Maybe Nunez will help. Hanley pinch hitting struck out as well. Pretty anemic stuff.

  14. #14
    How the hell you swung through that hanger?

  15. #15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •