Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 50 of 50

Thread: Roswell

  1. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    OK, which one of you is RichieFromBoston?

    https://youtu.be/3rzt6U08gzM?t=2m54s
    He follows this up with a second video of brilliant discourse on how the moon can be shining at night when the sun is on the other side of the Earth, and concludes it must be self-illuminating. Christ, what a 'tard. In fact, he has to be trolling because no one can possibly be this stupid.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    He follows this up with a second video of brilliant discourse on how the moon can be shining at night when the sun is on the other side of the Earth, and concludes it must be self-illuminating. Christ, what a 'tard. In fact, he has to be trolling because no one can possibly be this stupid.
    The real funny stuff is in the comments.

    "Please tell me you did not reproduce."
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  3. #48
    Nobody reps Boston better than this guy:


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYUgduOeXuA&t=66s
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  4. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Nobody reps Boston better than this guy:


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYUgduOeXuA&t=66s
    LOL!!! I remember that video.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  5. #50
    If I was the other dude, I'd push him overboard and go back to port. Annoying A.F.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •