Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 139

Thread: 9/26 Vs. Toronto

  1. #31
    All signs bad in our game. After Young's miracle double in the 1st, hitless and runnerless. Sale too is struggling with very high pitch count to go with the two Porcellos.

  2. #32
    Another lack lustre performance from our offense.

  3. #33
    Happ working the corners way better than Sale and doesn't need K's to get easy outs. Of course, our lineup tonight ain't that hard to pitch to either.

  4. #34
    Super concerning. Sales last 3 out of 4 starts are scaring me.

  5. #35
    Blake Snell: 49 pitch 4 run 1st inning. Thanks, pal.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #36
    This is why Haff doesn't even throw inside to this punch and judy lineup, they sometimes run into one.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Super concerning. Sales last 3 out of 4 starts are scaring me.
    Shoulda rested him.

    And, that ain't Monday morning...

  8. #38
    .....K......
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  9. #39
    A very disheartening game given our ace on the mound giving up now three porcellos.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Shoulda rested him.

    And, that ain't Monday morning...
    He is on six days rest. Are you seriously suggesting he should have been shut down until the postseason?

  11. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post
    A very disheartening game given our ace on the mound giving up now three porcellos.
    At least they were all solo shots is all you can say.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #42
    Why is Sale still in the game???? Get him out and let him rest.

  13. #43
    OK, I think you can hit the panic button now....
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #44
    Heck...... I should've been counting homeruns..
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  15. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post
    He is on six days rest. Are you seriously suggesting he should have been shut down until the postseason?
    Honesty at this point he has been shit his last 4 out of 5 start season. Whether we could have afforded to rest him or not he probably needed it right till playoffs. Sale has just been off this last month and some.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •