Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 120

Thread: 9/28 'Stros

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    Tonight's game is the key to winning the ALE IMO. If we win we are a lock to win it. If we lose, well, Fister is pitching tomorrow against the best offense in the league. Nuff said. Lose and both Pom and Sale have to win...a tough assignment. I am not counting on the Yankees to lose another game.
    This

    At this point I don't care how we win. Just win

  2. #17
    Rodriguez needs to pitch a competitive game after the 3 goose eggs laid in the Toronto series.

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Station 13 View Post
    Rodriguez needs to pitch a competitive game after the 3 goose eggs laid in the Toronto series.
    Goose eggs are good if you're a pitcher.

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Goose eggs are good if you're a pitcher.
    Not if you lay one!

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    Tonight's game is the key to winning the ALE IMO. If we win we are a lock to win it. If we lose, well, Fister is pitching tomorrow against the best offense in the league. Nuff said. Lose and both Pom and Sale have to win...a tough assignment. I am not counting on the Yankees to lose another game.
    Win tonight and a MFY lost... tomorrow won't matter. Surely two for the price of one is a good deal.
    But I'm not counting them to lose, we gotta take care of business.
    Last edited by Station 13; 09-28-2017 at 05:03 PM.

  6. #21
    And Rodriguez wasted no time. This guy is brutal.

  7. #22
    Aren't we allowed to have 1,2,3 1st innings any more?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Aren't we allowed to have 1,2,3 1st innings any more?
    Can't hardly wait for the playoff. The staff just on fumes now.

  9. #24
    Lay an egg, Erod.

  10. #25
    Damn! We're gonna lose now because I didn't say Win. Dance. Repeat. before the game started.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  11. #26
    I fucking loathe this turd pitching right now. What a headcase.

  12. #27

  13. #28
    Well that was quick. Its really getting old, being behind by a crooked number before we even grab a bat.

  14. #29
    A walk, an infield hit off Devers glove and bloop hit set it all up. Devers has some serious work to do defensively; potentially cost 3 runs.
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

  15. #30
    People paying top dollar for these tickets and we're behind the 8 ball before coming to bat.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •