Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 120

Thread: 9/28 'Stros

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Station 13 View Post
    I fucking loathe this turd pitching right now. What a headcase.
    You watching the same game I am? Only one decently hit ball. Devers makes a play and he could have been out of the inning unscored upon.
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Damn! We're gonna lose now because I didn't say Win. Dance. Repeat. before the game started.
    Yeah, it's all your fault.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #33
    Walking the first batter of the game always irritates me.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #34
    Just turned the game on. Why am I not surprised.

  5. #35
    Needless to say the Yankees are leading 2-1. 99.9% sure they're not losing tonight. Rays are pathetic.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #36
    ....and there it goes.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #37
    Its a shame. E-rod is not getting people out. Its as if people know what he is going to throw. The game is already getting into hopeless conditions.

  8. #38
    He's kinda like Buchholz, can't rely on anything but a fastball.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Station 13 View Post
    He's kinda like Buchholz, can't rely on anything but a fastball.
    DD needs to invest in some consistent, good pitching.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #40
    Well this WAS the key game. Now we have to depend on Fister to win tomorrow. Not likely, unfortunately. Not sure it would be worse to settle for the WC and play the Twins or lose to the Yankees in a one game playoff.

  11. #41
    Way to sac up Rodriguez. Now sit on that goose egg you laid.

  12. #42
    I realize this is just a couple of innings of one game, but it serves as a precursor to the fact we're gonna get our asses handed to us in the playoffs.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #43
    Can't really complain about a quick hook with that pitching line.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I realize this is just a couple of innings of one game, but it serves as a precursor to the fact we're gonna get our asses handed to us in the playoffs.
    The last 4 games, our starting pitching has looked tired and ineffective. I would have hoped at least one of the guys would come through. Putting us behind by 5 (Devers had a part in that) in two innings is a lot for our offense to overcome.

  15. #45
    OK, that's 1....
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •