Register now to remove this ad

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 151 to 165 of 165

Thread: 9/29 vs Astros - the CLINCH

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Do you start Pom tomorrow? Who else is there?
    Pom against this team? He would be lucky to last 3 innings.

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Has another Sox team in recent memory ever limped into the playoffs as badly as this?
    Last year's team lost five of its final six games:

    https://www.baseball-reference.com/t...e-scores.shtml

  3. #153
    HRam with the big hit...at the wrong time.

  4. #154
    Fudge
    other names i have posted under: none

  5. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    Fudge
    yup
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  6. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Cook View Post
    Does this feel like deja vu to anyone else. Did not this same kind of limp to the finish line happen last year?
    It has become the trademark of Farrell teams.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  7. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Station 13 View Post
    Pom against this team? He would be lucky to last 3 innings.
    Call me crazy and I know everyone will. But I trust him more than Sale and Porcello.

  8. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    English, motherfucker, do you speak it??
    Sorry about the typos, Sir. I am almost 93 and have a macro degeneration problem. I am not a motjerfucker, and I do both buy and sell on eBay. You're the first person I have run across in 20 years that doesn't know what eBay is!

  9. #159
    THis is kind of how I feel....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  10. #160
    Yanks tie us we play them Monday in NY right? 39 years to the day of Bucky Dent's HR.
    Last edited by OH FOY!; 09-30-2017 at 08:15 AM.

  11. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by OH FOY! View Post
    Yanks tie us we play them Monday in NY right? 39 years to the day of Bucky Dent's HR.
    Yuppers! If we lose out to Houston and lose to the Yankees that would probably go down as one of the biggest collapses in Red Sox history.

  12. #162
    Well, that’s not happening so....
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR

  13. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by bosoxmal View Post
    Sorry about the typos, Sir. I am almost 93 and have a macro degeneration problem. I am not a motjerfucker, and I do both buy and sell on eBay. You're the first person I have run across in 20 years that doesn't know what eBay is!
    I'm just kidding. It's a line from a movie. I've bought and sold on ebay.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Station 13 View Post
    Pom against this team? He would be lucky to last 3 innings.
    and even that might be generous.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #165
    Alright, boys, don't make me watch you tomorrow instead of the Jets. Get it done today, please.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •