Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 165

Thread: 9/29 vs Astros - the CLINCH

  1. #16
    I’ve got no confidence in Fister. I hope the offense shows up tonight.
    "It happens to everybody, man. He's had 60 at-bats. A couple of years ago, I had 60 at-bats, and I was hitting .170, and everyone was ready to kill me, too. And what happened? Laser show. So, relax."

  2. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    If OP isn't the biggest jinx in Talksox game thread history, I don't know what is.
    OP's usually try to be positive.

  3. #18
    I don't care how you do it, just WIN!

  4. #19
    Don't lay an egg Fister. E-rod is already caring for a chicklet.

  5. #20
    Vazquez has been scratched for undisclosed reasons. Leon in.

  6. #21
    Fister hasn't exactly inspired confidence during his last three outings, and he is facing a team that scores 12 runs a game with some regularity. If he can somehow manage to keep us in the game until the sixth inning then our pen can take over and they are very good, usually. The key is not getting behind by 3-5 runs before we even pick up a bat, as has been the case too often lately. Overall, I am not confident that Fister can do it; its like throwing raw meat into a lions den. But baseball is a strange game......

  7. #22

  8. #23
    whatever happens, I just want to see a scoreless top of the 1st
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #24
    sigh
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #25
    That's a big strikeout.Seriously stop fucking put on a lead off runner via a walk.

  11. #26
    ok, so I got my scoreless top of the 1st. yay!
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #27
    Next year I would like Sale, Otani and only one of Erod, Porcello, Pom in this rotation. Price should be back hopefully. Then find another starer who isn't a can of gasoline.

  13. #28
    That, folks, is a pitcher. Yes, he walked a guy and needed 22 pitches and threw a whole lot of fastballs, but boy did he hit some corners and did he use that curve, finally, so well. Even that double was off a decent pitch low in the zone.

  14. #29
    time for the offense to step up and give Fister a 10 run cushion.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #30
    Wow, they got out of the first without giving anything up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •