Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 152

Thread: 2017 MLB Post Season

  1. #16
    How do you let Daniel Descalso take you deep?

  2. #17
    Big deal for me tonight. It's AJ Pollock's postseason debut
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  3. #18
    Rockies not going quietly, at least.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #19
    This is a phenomenal game.

  5. #20
    AJ with a two run triple to make it 10-7!!! The Pride of RHAM!!!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._J._Pollock
    Last edited by Thunder; 10-04-2017 at 10:50 PM.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  6. #21
    Ah fuck I missed a lot of fireworks by falling asleep on the sofa at 6-4.

    Kind of strange that all four starters in the two wild card games got shelled and removed early.

    I am passively rooting for the D-Bags.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  7. #22
    Hopefully our offense doesn't suck tonight. It's all offense in this playoff.

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Station 13 View Post
    Hopefully our offense doesn't suck tonight. It's all offense in this playoff.
    I wouldn't be surprised, not taking anything away from the Sox, but Verlander has been on fire, I think that game will have a very low score (from both sides)

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Ah fuck I missed a lot of fireworks by falling asleep on the sofa at 6-4.

    Kind of strange that all four starters in the two wild card games got shelled and removed early.

    I am passively rooting for the D-Bags.
    For me the dark horse in the NL is Arizona, for me the WS will be CLE vs ARI

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpin View Post
    For me the dark horse in the NL is Arizona, for me the WS will be CLE vs ARI
    I have been thinking the same way.

    I can also see the dreaded Yankees making the WS.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpin View Post
    For me the dark horse in the NL is Arizona, for me the WS will be CLE vs ARI
    That's my prediction in the Predictions Thread
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    I have been thinking the same way.

    I can also see the dreaded Yankees making the WS.
    If we can beat the Indians, I believe we'll make it all the way to the WS, with a good chance of winning

  13. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    That's my prediction in the Predictions Thread
    Mine too

  14. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpin View Post
    If we can beat the Indians, I believe we'll make it all the way to the WS, with a good chance of winning
    Asking the Yanks to get past the Indians, Astros AND NL winner is a tall order IMO.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #30
    Lester pitching well. Why can't we get players like that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •