Register now to remove this ad

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 128

Thread: 2017 MLB Post Season

  1. #91
    Congrats to the Cubs. Rematch with the Dodgers. Should be a good one.

  2. #92
    That Lobaton play is just stupid and unacceptable. I can only imagine the amount of hatred we'd have for one of our players if they did something that stupid. Sure it was a close play and probably shouldn't have been overturned but you can't even be in that situation. Tying run is on 2nd and one of your better hitters is up..

  3. #93
    That Jon Lester interview after the game was awesome.

  4. #94
    Well, once again the Nationals fall short of glory. It's becoming a pattern.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #95
    While I firmly want the Astros winning the American League, Yankees/Cubs and Yankees/Dodgers would have historic implications.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    While I firmly want the Astros winning the American League, Yankees/Cubs and Yankees/Dodgers would have historic implications.
    I agree. Either Cubs/Yankees or Dodgers/Yankees would be tremendous for the sport, but in 2014, Sports Illustrated predicted the Astros beating the Cubs in the 2017 World Series.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  7. #97
    Playoff Kershaw looks so different

  8. #98
    I think this series will be much more competitive.

  9. #99
    Kershaw done after 87 pitches 5 inning.

  10. #100
    is anyone annoy by all the music blasting at Dodgers stadium?

  11. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    I think this series will be much more competitive.
    While I want the Cubs to repeat, I see L.A. taking this series.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    While I want the Cubs to repeat, I see L.A. taking this series.
    The Dodgers are snake-bitten.

    Cubs in six.

  13. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Station 13 View Post
    is anyone annoy by all the music blasting at Dodgers stadium?
    I noticed i. I thought the organ guy was playing some cool stuff and it was interesting to hear Lenny Kravitz during the 7th inning review play at the plate. Other that that is was noise.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  14. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    The Dodgers are snake-bitten.

    Cubs in six.
    I'll take the Dodgers. I think Dave Roberts makes a difference there. They might have the better bullpen as well. Cubs pen is looking a little iffy.

  15. #105
    Dodgers BP 12 batters 12 outs. 0 hits, 0 BB's, that's shutting down your opponent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •