Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 428

Thread: Yankees-Indians ALDS

  1. #31
    Man, the yanks really pull their starters fast. Our would be allow another 40 pitches

  2. #32
    Gray kept missing. If he stayed in, we'd be down 6. Down 3 vs this team is a tall order. Down 6 is game
    How many more years left in ARod's contract?

  3. #33
    This ump has been awful today for both sides
    How many more years left in ARod's contract?

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Gray kept missing. If he stayed in, we'd be down 6. Down 3 vs this team is a tall order. Down 6 is game
    In this year, the Sox rotation toss like 50 more innings than your starting rotation. It's why we ragged Farrell so much as he kept the starters in really long even if they struggles like this.

  5. #35
    Terrible approach from Lindor

  6. #36
    this could be a bigtime blowout but cleveland knows how to pitch to the yanks

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Station 13 View Post
    In this year, the Sox rotation toss like 50 more innings than your starting rotation. It's why we ragged Farrell so much as he kept the starters in really long even if they struggles like this.
    Once we made the trade for KRob and Kahnle, Girardi went into pen overload mode. And the good thing is, he didn't have to overwork anyone as nearly every one he pointed to was nails. He had the luxury of sending down promising rookie Jonathan Holder and his 3.89ERA, 40/8 K/BB ratio and 9+K/9IP because there just wasn't any room. The problem in the past was Girardi overworking a single guy and then that guy would break. Well, when the whole pen is awesome, you cannot fuck it up.
    How many more years left in ARod's contract?

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXandyManCan View Post
    this could be a bigtime blowout but cleveland knows how to pitch to the yanks
    And the Yankees know how to pitch Cleveland. The difference is that Bauer is executing and Gray has not
    How many more years left in ARod's contract?

  9. #39
    No, the difference is the Yanks have been lucky.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXandyManCan View Post
    No, the difference is the Yanks have been lucky.
    That makes little sense.
    How many more years left in ARod's contract?

  11. #41
    My bad- I just remembered that fine pitching display the yanks put on the tribe in that last series in Yankee stadium.

  12. #42
    BTW, I really don't like this ump. Man, he is really inconsistent
    How many more years left in ARod's contract?

  13. #43
    Gary Sanchez has a nice long future in this sport.............................as a DH

  14. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    This ump has been awful today for both sides
    Let's be honest, we NEVER say anything good about umps. If we notice them at all, it's because they're shit.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Station 13 View Post
    Man, the yanks really pull their starters fast. Our would be allow another 40 pitches
    and six runs.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •