Register now to remove this ad

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 428

Thread: Yankees-Indians ALDS

  1. #151

  2. #152
    we could be here a while...
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #153
    I literally hate our manager.
    The rebuild is complete.

  4. #154
    My heart won't stand much more of this, and I'm not even watching the frigging game.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #155
    Went out on a date instead of watching the game. Blew $250 and didn't get any. But after reading jacko's ongoing obituary I think I made the right call.

  6. #156
    Yeah, you did. Our fearless leader had a fuckup for all ages
    The rebuild is complete.

  7. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    Went out on a date instead of watching the game.
    where's your priorities, man?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #158
    1-2-3 strikes you're out at the long ball game

  9. #159
    This is a good time for Batences to lose control.

  10. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    And a700 is right. Almost all starting pitchers have been shelled and pulled so far.

    "Jay we ain't never seen this before."
    It really is very weird. Usually, top pitching rules in the post season. Thus far the ace pitchers have been completely inept.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  11. #161

  12. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    It really is very weird. Usually, top pitching rules in the post season. Thus far the ace pitchers have been completely inept.
    Strasburg had a good night but will probably be on the wrong side of the decision.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  13. #163
    Someone in an indians uniform score a fucking run.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #164

  15. #165

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •