Register now to remove this ad

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 428

Thread: Yankees-Indians ALDS

  1. #166
    And Joe Girardi needs to be fired. What an epic fuck up. Quite possibly the worst managerial screw up of ALL TIME.
    The rebuild is complete.

  2. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Thank God Girardi. You should have had Green up earlier
    I love reading things like this after the fact.


  3. #168
    thuhhh yankeeeesss looooose!
    thuhhh
    yankeeeesss looooose!
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  4. #169
    Score 8 run in a playoff game and still loses. That has to hurt.

  5. #170
    just another record choke in a century of postseason choking for the yanks- way to blow a gigantic lead

  6. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Station 13 View Post
    Score 8 run in a playoff game and still loses. That has to hurt.
    Brutal
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  7. #172
    Jacko, what exactly was the decision you are torching here? Green gave up the GS, but you were obviously in favor of having him in the game. I'm not being snide, I genuinely want to know exactly which decision of Girardi's is the one you are freaking out on right now


  8. #173
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Brutal
    Demoralizing they say, when victory is snatch away. Sports can be cruel.

  10. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    thuhhh yankeeeesss looooose!
    thuhhh
    yankeeeesss looooose!
    This to a million x infinity and back. YES YES YES
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #176
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    thuhhh yankeeeesss looooose!
    thuhhh
    yankeeeesss looooose!
    This is what I want to scream at Sterling right after the final out of a big loss. Fucking asshat.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    where's your priorities, man?
    I love the Yanks but sometimes I need to take a step back. Getting so emotionally invested in a game you have no control over is a sure way to go insane.

  14. #179
    And we can get on the Yanks for choking, but that was a hell of a comeback by Cleveland after Kluber soiled the mattress.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    I love the Yanks but sometimes I need to take a step back. Getting so emotionally invested in a game you have no control over is a sure way to go insane.
    On the other hand, I knew someone who turned down sex in order to watch a Pirates game - and this was in the midst of their 20 years in the wilderness.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •