He doesn't have to be on the juice.
    The dude was built in a lab.

Frankenstein's monster-.jpg
    Frankenstein's Monster
    Aaron-Judge.jpg
    Steinbrenner's monster

Coincidence that they look alike?
    I think not!
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

It works the same way for stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by SoxnCycles View Post
    He doesn't have to be on the juice.
    The dude was built in a lab.

Frankenstein's monster-.jpg
    Frankenstein's Monster
    Aaron-Judge.jpg
    Steinbrenner's monster

Coincidence that they look alike?
    I think not!
    Only one thing - if you're going to build a Yankee slugger in a lab, you make him a left-handed hitter or a switch hitter, to take total advantage of the Porch!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Only one thing - if you're going to build a Yankee slugger in a lab, you make him a left-handed hitter or a switch hitter, to take total advantage of the Porch!
    Ha!
    When they are that big, it doesn't seem to matter!
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

It works the same way for stupid."

Everyone is on steroids.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Judge doesn’t have to be lefty to be awesome. He misses balls and still pulls them out of the stadium to LF. If he was a lefty, though, he might hit an extra 10 bombs by accident

Legend
    If Judge was on the Sox....I'd be happy.

Those of you of my age will remember Frank Howard, a guy eerily similar to Judge in size at a time when athletes in general were smaller than today. He put up several 40 home run seasons in the late 60s. He was just a big man.

Judge is just a big man. If he were inclined that way, he'd make a heck of a tight end or offensive tackle in football or perhaps a power forward in basketball.
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

Legend
    Judge is athletic. He can run, throw, and field. Judge reminds me more of Kingman.

Quote Originally Posted by illinoisredsox View Post
    Those of you of my age will remember Frank Howard, a guy eerily similar to Judge in size at a time when athletes in general were smaller than today. He put up several 40 home run seasons in the late 60s. He was just a big man.

Judge is just a big man. If he were inclined that way, he'd make a heck of a tight end or offensive tackle in football or perhaps a power forward in basketball.
    Yeah I remember Frank Howard and Boog Powell. They were big boys that could give a ball a ride.

Harmon Killebrew did not look as big as I recall but it was 50 years ago so I could be wrong.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by OH FOY! View Post
    Judge is athletic. He can run, throw, and field.
    To me that is pretty impressive.

He has pretty good skills to add to his ability to crush a ball.

Plus he seems pretty unassuming.

To bad he is on the Yankees!
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Legend
    Howards best years was when Ted Williams was his Manager.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    What a stupid thread. He’s a massive human being. He should have power.
    By that logic, Jose Canseco is not on steroids.

Several years ago, my wife (who is legally blind) and I went to see the Red Sox play the While Sox at the Cell. We sat out in right field. She couldn't see much but the one player she could recognize due to his sheer massive size was Jose Csnseco (who was on the White Sox at the time). And I had to agree. His massive volume clearly seperate him from everyone else on the field.

THAT might be the best steroid test. If you can be recognized from 300 feet away by a legally blind person, you're definitely juicing...

During this day and age, I would not be surprised by anyone using steroids. But i do not suspect judge anymore than the next guy. But Pedroia?? That guy is massive, I don't think there's any question. PEDroia

Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    During this day and age, I would not be surprised by anyone using steroids. But i do not suspect judge anymore than the next guy. But Pedroia?? That guy is massive, I don't think there's any question. PEDroia
    Interesting.

If you are genetically prone to male pattern baldness, using steroids can accelerate your hair loss because you will have higher levels of DHT in your body.

And

Performance-enhancing steroids are the gifts that keep on giving. ... But those perennial gifts aren't all "positive": Now, it seems, in addition to bulking up users, anabolic steroids also predispose them to musculoskeletal injuries.

But seriously though, they are all on the juice. Accepting that is the first step to no longer caring about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    To me that is pretty impressive.

He has pretty good skills to add to his ability to crush a ball.

Plus he seems pretty unassuming.

To bad he is on the Yankees!
    The best thing is that he haven't reach the age of peak performance (27-29 yrs)

He looks out of place because most of the guys his (Judge and Stanton) size and athleticism usually pick football of basketball, Just imagine Gronk in a baseball field