Register now to remove this ad

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 383

Thread: 10/6 ALDS @ Astros

  1. #151
    Love the knuckle curve, but not up in the zone and not two straight up in the zone. Either Vazquez is calling a bad game or Pom can't control where his pitches go.

  2. #152
    Couldn't be happier that I'm leaving in 30 minutes to go to the UConn football game
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  3. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    After we get eliminated
    That is what I am thinking.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  4. #154
    It's over grover. Pom and Sale serving up more meatballs than the olive garden. Either they are tired or chokers.

  5. #155
    Does brain dead JF think that the 7 run rule is in effect in the post season?
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  6. #156
    Get him out of there, shit for brains. Fuck!
    "It happens to everybody, man. He's had 60 at-bats. A couple of years ago, I had 60 at-bats, and I was hitting .170, and everyone was ready to kill me, too. And what happened? Laser show. So, relax."

  7. #157
    DD needs someone he acquired to not look like a deer in the headlights in the postseason.

  8. #158
    Who's coming in? I stepped away for a second
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  9. #159
    Need a new pitching coach. This team is determined to throw strikes when they should throw pitches to sell as strikes. 2 strike hits are staggering.

  10. #160
    The stros kill lefties- don't know if we would have done any better against the Indians but we would have kept the game closer.

  11. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    When will JF use Price?
    Probably would want Price to start an inning as it takes him longer to get warmed up?
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  12. #162
    why is price even on the roster

  13. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Probably would want Price to start an inning as it takes him longer to get warmed up?
    After this inning, it might not be worth it.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  14. #164
    We are just a pitching dominated team that can't pitch when it matters.

  15. #165
    Smith got to end right now. He's screwing up, too many balls.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •