Register now to remove this ad

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/6 ALDS @ Astros

Legend
    Might have to think about walking ALTUVE.

Dombrowski and Farrell set this team up to fail in the postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by OH FOY! View Post
    Might have to think about walking ALTUVE.
    I had no idea he was killing us? Oh wait, you mean the 3 home runs and the rip single in the 1st at bat? oh that. And that he is the best hitter in the AL/NL and maybe on the planet

Legend
    Pitch around him.

Focus Price..... You have done well. 1 more out, don't shit yourself.

on the bright side, Pedroia and Sale showed their leadership qualities. Make that the dark side.

Legend
    That what good Pitchers can do, face the best, and finish it. Nice job Price!!!

Price has done a damn good job considering the mess that Poms left us with.

Pedroia is just making one bad decision after another. Betts calls him off...and he was lucky to catch that. Give Price credit, he's pitching great for 217 million, just not in a starter role. So he's the highest paid reliever in the history of baseball.

Legend
    We got to score get something going. GO SOX!!!!

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by dannycater View Post
    Pedroia is just making one bad decision after another. Betts calls him off...and he was lucky to catch that. Give Price credit, he's pitching great for 217 million, just not in a starter role. So he's the highest paid reliever in the history of baseball.
    hahahaha DC always was cool.

I really felt that he should have been held on to til Game 3. But it is what it is. Sox have nothing working in the pitching staff until Porcello and Price pitching in relief. Put them in starting roles like last year and it's a torch job. Never seen a team with so many Cy Young guys looking like Sy Sperling.

Quote Originally Posted by dannycater View Post
    I really felt that he should have been held on to til Game 3. But it is what it is. Sox have nothing working in the pitching staff until Porcello and Price pitching in relief. Put them in starting roles like last year and it's a torch job. Never seen a team with so many Cy Young guys looking like Sy Sperling.
    I still feel this is best for Price though. Maybe this is what he needs is a couple or three good innings in the playoffs to give him some confidence when he has a starting game next time come playoffs. He has looked fantastic today. Good sign moving forward.

Legend
    Is it me but doesn't Bogaerts always swings down.

Xander. Which Xander is he? Is he the guy who didn't hit last in year's playoffs? The guy who doesn't hit in 17? Which one is he?