Register now to remove this ad

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/6 ALDS @ Astros

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    We don't even look like we belong in the playoffs
    They have a powerhouse lineup. We don't compare. They have better hitters on the bench than we have starting. Carlos Beltran is on their bench.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

They can't do anything right.

Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    You telling me the crappy way this team has folded the last two years in the postseason is acceptable? This team deserves to be ridicule for their effort. Farrell deserves the pink slip! It's been like a trainwreck!
    The flaw in this team was evident early on. It is a good young team with a lot of talent, but they needed a big thumper. Now DD will have to get one.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Deity
    They have a powerhouse lineup. We don't compare. They have better hitters on the bench than we have starting. Carlos Beltran is on their bench.
    We have seen weak lineups win in the playoffs and win the WS. This group of guys just stink in the biggest stage. That's why I am all for changing some of it.

Legend
    Mookie is a midget next to Larry Walker.

to make it worse we still giving up hits to that former yankee roider trash

Legend
    Yankees ahead 2-0

my gawd..............here come the trolls now

On paper we are horribly outmatched offensively but I thought we would at least take 1 of us with Sale and Poms starting. I sure as hell didn't think both games we would get blown out the way we are. Never predicted this in a million years. Call me a positive thinker but losing 16-3 between yesterday and today is not what I had in mind when we entered this series.

Legend
    Sox fan brother no need to watch that massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by OH FOY! View Post
    Yankees ahead 2-0
    Good for them. As much as I hate the Yankees I respect the fact that they at least look like they belong in that series.

The flaw in this team was evident early on. It is a good young team with a lot of talent, but they needed a big thumper. Now DD will have to get one.
    It felt like everyone knew this was going to be a problem going into the season. But, DD didn’t see it. That’s what’s bothering me about DD.

Quote Originally Posted by TheXandyManCan View Post
    my gawd..............here come the trolls now
    They are easily ignored.
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by OH FOY! View Post
    Yankees ahead 2-0
    The stankees already have shown more because they took a lead lol. It could be short lived but they took a lead.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Good for them. As much as I hate the Yankees I respect the fact that they at least look like they belong in that series.

it was a miracle they didn't lose at least 8-0 last night- they were totally outmatched. I expect the indians to rebound from klubers first inning.