Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 473

Thread: Astros, 10/8, game 3, ALDS

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Sounds like no on-field BP though
    Well, until Fister starts pitching...
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #17
    Why is Leon starting and Vasquez is on the bench?

    This team needs offense.

    I guess the numbers indicate Leon has a better chance against this pitcher or something really logical like that.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  3. #18
    Much discussion about the impact of the manager. Let's see if they come out flat. If we're going to lose, I'd rather we go down swinging.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Much discussion about the impact of the manager. Let's see if they come out flat. If we're going to lose, I'd rather we go down swinging.
    It would be nice to play with a lead at least once in the series.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  5. #20
    Let’s try not to get fisted today. Go Sox.

  6. #21

  7. #22

  8. #23
    FWIW, Fister is sporting Schilling's number 38.
    It's a mere moment in a man's life between the All-Star game and the Old Timer's game.
    -Vin Scully

  9. #24

  10. #25
    Base hit. Starting well. And now to second. Fuck me.

  11. #26

  12. #27
    Why would we start our #2 catcher in this game??
    It's a mere moment in a man's life between the All-Star game and the Old Timer's game.
    -Vin Scully

  13. #28
    Why would you drop Bregman in the order when he's hitting 1.000 against Fister and a ton in general.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #29
    There has to be a quick hook today if things starts to go bad here.

  15. #30
    Lmao 1 0. All you can do is laugh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •