Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 473

Thread: Astros, 10/8, game 3, ALDS

  1. #31
    And here we go again.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  2. #32
    Get the BP going cant take a chance

  3. #33
    I think I've read this book before :-(
    It's a mere moment in a man's life between the All-Star game and the Old Timer's game.
    -Vin Scully

  4. #34
    Fister a one man wrecking crew and its only two batters. Just gotta lol at this point.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by S5Dewey View Post
    I think I've read this book before :-(
    The ending sucks.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #36
    These batters not afraid to swing at 1st pitch.

  7. #37
    Absolutely unprepared again.

  8. #38

  9. #39
    And of course, after that start, it's refreshing to see Jose Fucking Altuve striding to the plate.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #40
    Fister needs to keep the ball on the ground.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  11. #41
    Our 1-2-3 hitters have 1 hit in this series. Altueve has 3 homers.

  12. #42
    Next up Correa. The hits keep on coming. Just replace the Astros batting stats with "Fuck-ton."
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #43
    One of the WORST atmospheres I've ever seen at a Playoff game.

  14. #44
    Watched every game these Play-offs, this is the quietest home crowd there is.

  15. #45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •