Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Astros 10/9, ALDS game 4

I would get him out right now! Have Rodriguez in

Get the pen going.
    "It happens to everybody, man. He's had 60 at-bats. A couple of years ago, I had 60 at-bats, and I was hitting .170, and everyone was ready to kill me, too. And what happened? Laser show. So, relax."

Not bad, 1 run we'll get it back.

Our offense will have to hit today.

I don't have patience for porcello

Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    Our offense will have to hit today.
    To do that, we'll have to get to the offense, which so far, does not look likely.

He's not even coming close to the strikezone.
    "It happens to everybody, man. He's had 60 at-bats. A couple of years ago, I had 60 at-bats, and I was hitting .170, and everyone was ready to kill me, too. And what happened? Laser show. So, relax."

fun weird stat ... Since 1999 Red Sox are 16-6 in elimination games

Since 1986, the Red Sox are 4-6 in series where they had to win 3 straight elimination games

He's digging another effing hole.

This kid is killing us.

Get this fucking guy of the game! He's pitching like a pussy!

That's four batters without a hit! Not a bad start.

The lack of atmosphere once again is telling and empty seats everywhere. Bad weather or not, this is a pretty shit effort from the fans.

Well the bats better do what they did yesterday or we have no chance. Simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    The lack of atmosphere once again is telling and empty seats everywhere. Bad weather or not, this is a pretty shit effort from the fans.
    Echoing the team.