Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 297

Thread: Yankees vs Houston ALCS

  1. #1

    Yankees vs Houston ALCS

    Keuchel vs who the fuck knows and who the fuck cares. We are en fuego!!!
    The rebuild is complete.

  2. #2
    What the hell
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  3. #3
    Lol.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  4. #4
    If only all humans felt this euphoric all the time.

    But then shit would never get done.

  5. #5
    Wouldn't shock me if the stankees are in the World Series. I hope not.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    Wouldn't shock me if the stankees are in the World Series. I hope not.
    They are better than the Astros.

  7. #7
    We have options on the hill and I expect us to use them. Id be wary of going to CC in this series. All that right handed power, then again Cleveland had that too. Our pen arms need to enjoy this but be ready. We need Betances to get his shit straight in the side sessions. We will need all that we have in this series. Houston has owned us since Keuchel reinvented himself.

    This is a very weird feeling. When the Yankees were trudging through the playoffs in years past, they were expected to win. This year, I thought wed miss the playoffs and build. The fact that were ALCS bound is absolutely mind blowing

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Keuchel vs who the fuck knows and who the fuck cares. We are en fuego!!!
    lol

    you have that right!!! I don't even care who will be our game 1 starter, everything that comes after last night is a win

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Tanaka vs Keuchel.
    Which Tanaka will you get? On Jeter Day, the Astros torched Tanaka for 3 or 4 HRs and 8 runs in 2 innings.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  11. #11
    For Game 1 I'll be ready with my Astros jersey, Astros cap, Astros flag and Astros foam hand.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #12
    I know this is way too much to hope for, but if the Astros could beat them 22-0 in Game 1 that would be more awesome than can be conveyed by mere words.

    I'd settle for an Astros sweep, though.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #13
    A guy on my floor convinced his dad to buy tickets to Game 5 as soon as they found out the Yankees were moving on. I tried to tell him that the series won't get that far, but hey, prove me wrong.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Which Tanaka will you get? On Jeter Day, the Astros torched Tanaka for 3 or 4 HRs and 8 runs in 2 innings.
    He had two amazing starts in a row, let's hope he keeps rolling

  15. #15
    Tanaka's effectiveness is determined by the alignment of the Aries constellation in relation to the total solar output of our Sun. Based on my calculations, he will pitch anywhere from 1-7 innings and give up no less than 1 run and no more than 8.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •