"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpin View Post
    Series moment just changed
    I hate it when that happens.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Tonight has convinced me the Yankees are winning this shit. It has an air of inevitability around it. Trump in the White House and Yankees in the WS for the double whammy.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Tonight has convinced me the Yankees are winning this shit. It has an air of inevitability around it. Trump in the White House and Yankees in the WS for the double whammy.
    Please don't put that guy in a sentence next to my Yankees

I'll reserve my political opinion

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    If they win tomorrow they will take the series.

We have to win 1 of the next 2. I think we can beat them in a game 7, but we have to beat Keuchel or Verlander

That was soooo dope

Major Leaguer

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    A guy on my floor convinced his dad to buy tickets to Game 5 as soon as they found out the Yankees were moving on. I tried to tell him that the series won't get that far, but hey, prove me wrong.
    Proven!
    My friends and contacts list is empty - No Shit - I'm a Yankee fan on a Red Sox forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by BudLight View Post
    Proven!
    LOL.

Shake my head at the jinxing jinxers on this thread.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

I would not bet against the Yankees if I were a betting person.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Yankees are tough to beat at home. Fantastic series so far. Glad I didn't have to bet on a winner. Wow

This series has been excellent. Only one game was out of hand (Game 3). The rest have been nail biters to the very end.

One very big thing happened yesterday. The umpire stopped calling low ball strikes on Judge. The media has finally come around to the fact that Judge is getting murdered on those pitches and then he has to expand the zone. When they actually call his strike zone, he can settle in and hit. Another thing I saw yesterday with both Judge and Sanchez was that they went center cut on two hits yesterday. They’ve been pulling the ball all series. Then Judge hits the restaurant to center and Sanchez wins the game with his double to RCF. They need to keep that approach vs Keuchel who will wear them out away and down.

Our starting pitching has been excellent this series. Gray was done in by Girardi’s quick hook and by a mistake by Romine. In fact, when was the last time a team won a game late in the playoffs when they’ve allowed 2 or more unearned runs? I’m honestly not sure. Our pen was solid as well, even with Robertson hanging his curve to Gurriel

Legend
    Noticing Judge this year, when he hits HRS he hits them in bunches. Too bad I have to work tonight, this is a huge game. Tanaka I think tonight, 3 great starts in a row, against a Yankee killer. All runs will be important, Defense is huge in games like this.

I doubt Keuchel is off his game. We need to adjust our approach and hope Judge gets another umpire who calls the actual strike zone. Giving Keuchel 2-3 more inches off the bottom of the zone is death to this Yankee lineup. After such a nice comeback, I wonder if Joe will game plan or let his guys hit? I would seriously consider giving the hitters the take sign until they are either in a 2 strike count, 2-0 or 3-1. Keuchel throws the most pitches out of the strike zone of any pitcher in baseball. Force him into the zone and we might get to him. If we don't force him into the zone enough, but run his pitch count up, we can feast on that pen
    Hal sucks

Tanaka is the key tonight. Yanks likely are not going to hit Keuchel, so Tanaka needs to keep pace with him.

Deity
    Yankees already winning.