Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sports' addict conundrum!

Legend
    Golf=bowling<<bocci

Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    I've loved the game since my Grandfather introduced me to it back in the very early sixties - But hey I love the incredible challenge it presents everyday(don't believe - try it)- I like practicing - I like being alone- I love match play - tournament play in general- I've met some of the nicest people I could know on the course- I love to walk (roughly between 5 and 7 miles per round - it works for me but what the hell I ran marathons too. Kind of a similar experience in many ways.
    I'm with you on most of this (except the 'nicest people' part--I don't find golfers alas any different from the general population). Also, although my marathon days are well past, I recall that frustrating though it may be, I never felt like ripping my equipment off and hurling it into a tree.

Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    Golf=bowling<<bocci
    If you're in a seniors village.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by jad View Post
    I'm with you on most of this (except the 'nicest people' part--I don't find golfers alas any different from the general population). Also, although my marathon days are well past, I recall that frustrating though it may be, I never felt like ripping my equipment off and hurling it into a tree.
    lol - but I have to say I would have to be the last person to judge anyone based on whether they threw a club or not.