Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "classy" Yankee fans

Major Leaguer

Re: "classy" Yankee fans

These cunts are watching.
    Peekaboo you fucks.
    http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/...howtopic=31386

I am watching too. Though I am not here to be a troll as I have said many times and even congratulated you guys when you won the world series.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan04
    I am watching too. Though I am not here to be a troll as I have said many times and even congratulated you guys when you won the world series.
    Not every fan of the opposite team is a troll.

Ahahaha, this is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox Rule
    Not every fan of the opposite team is a troll.
    I know, but it seems that a lot of your guys come to troll our board. I just wanted to let you know that all of us aren't bad posters. As I was the one who made the thread telling them what you said since I am Bernie mo and jeter. Not all of us are bad posters.

I do agree with you that a lot of the posters there are idiots but there are many good posters too. Just probably like here.

I think the thread got deleted?

Major Leaguer

A great man once said "Goddamned Yankee fans. Ban 'em all, I say. Hell, if I were president, I'd execute 'em on general principle."

Let's go yeszir. A global banning on all-things Yankee.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox Rule
    A great man once said "Goddamned Yankee fans. Ban 'em all, I say. Hell, if I were president, I'd execute 'em on general principle."

Let's go yeszir. A global banning on all-things Yankee.
    I've already done 4 preemptive bannings on people who have come from the site. Intelligent non-confrontational yankee fans are welcome here. Yankeefan04 is a good example, he seems to be the voice of reason on that site, despite starting that thread. <_<

Major Leaguer

Looks like BobbyCuban is here. He is, without a doubt, a Yankee fan who knows what he is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxRooter
    Pathetic....

http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/...howtopic=31280

What the hell? Wishing a cancer survivor that they die of cancer - because you lost one game to her husband in the playoffs???

Yankee fans blab about how much class they and their organization have. I'd like to see some proof. Most of those responces came from Red Sox fans on the board.

Major Leaguer

But can't quote or reply to a post.:huh:

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir
    I've already done 4 preemptive bannings on people who have come from the site. Intelligent non-confrontational yankee fans are welcome here. Yankeefan04 is a good example, he seems to be the voice of reason on that site, despite starting that thread. <_<
    I understand what you are saying, but you guys did come over to our board. I just ignore the trolls which you guys should too.

And that was totally uncalled for. (The comment on Curts wife) People like that give Yankee fans a bad name. Not all are like that. That is my point.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxRooter
    Pathetic....

http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/...howtopic=31280

What the hell? Wishing a cancer survivor that they die of cancer - because you lost one game to her husband in the playoffs???

Yankee fans blab about how much class they and their organization have. I'd like to see some proof. Most of those responces came from Red Sox fans on the board.
    I post on the Yankee boards. This post was reported immediately and the entire thread was deleted. The poster in my opinion should have been banned from our site. That is not only my opinion but the opinions of other Yankee fans. His words were inexcusable and I can only apologize to you guys by saying I am sorry that we have Yankee fans who can think and write the way this guy did.

I also would like to apologize on behalf of the other Yankee fans.