Register now to remove this ad

Page 251 of 932 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351751 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 13969

Thread: What song are you listening to?

Re: What song are you listening to?

I was thinking the Stereo Love by Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina.

And I'm not going to judge you for liking that Vanessa Carlton song. I too enjoy that one, and a couple of Michelle Branch songs (especially when she's with Santana). I do also like Ke$ha and Lady Gaga, but I think it has a lot to do with how easy and slutty they are.

I can't help you on Bieber or Swift though. I don't have a single song from either on my ipod. Kanye West was right though, Taylor Swift did not deserve that award, and Beyonce really did have one of the best videos of all time.

Emmz - If you like the kooks, you'd like the format as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Not a Bieber fan, but "Baby" is kind of catchy. My little brother loves him. He also loves Jesse McCartney and The Backstreet Boys. But hey, enough time has passed since high school for me to admit that BSB were actually pretty good. I'm not embarrassed; they had some dece songs.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;612296;
    You are a fag. End of discussion, if you like Bieber, there's nothing more I can do to save you. You can put the wood to as many chicks as Wilt Chamberlain and you won't be able to overcome that. I could accept Kesha, Swift (hey she's pretty hot), even the team-switcher Lady Gagme, but holy monkeyballs man, Bieber?
    Oh really?

Btw thanks for the kind words! What can I say the kid has talent.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;612297;
    I was thinking the Stereo Love by Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina.

And I'm not going to judge you for liking that Vanessa Carlton song. I too enjoy that one, and a couple of Michelle Branch songs (especially when she's with Santana). I do also like Ke$ha and Lady Gaga, but I think it has a lot to do with how easy and slutty they are.

I can't help you on Bieber or Swift though. I don't have a single song from either on my ipod. Kanye West was right though, Taylor Swift did not deserve that award, and Beyonce really did have one of the best videos of all time.
    Ahh, I forgot Tiesto remixed that song from Edward Maya. I never liked Bieber either I thought he was gay until I listened to his songs. Kids not that bad I'm telling you.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Oh I was totally kidding. I think the black eyed peas are possibly the worst "band" of at least the past 5-10 years and I've lost all respect for Slash.

I won't give him a shot.

I'm a huge fan of the strokes though.
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper;612299;
    Not a Bieber fan, but "Baby" is kind of catchy. My little brother loves him. He also loves Jesse McCartney and The Backstreet Boys. But hey, enough time has passed since high school for me to admit that BSB were actually pretty good. I'm not embarrassed; they had some dece songs.

The Backstreet Boys were the only group I listened to from when I was a kid until late middle school. My first few CD's were BSB albums, whereas my twin brother was into the Spice Girls (now knowing that he's gay, I think that puts it into perspective haha)

While I don't like Bieber or the Jonas Brothers, I see them as a fad that continues the global catering to those kinds of things. For example, I think that the TV shows that my little brother watches on Nickolodeon are horrible, but I bet that my older cousin thought the same things about the Nickolodeon shows that I watched as a kid. The shows haven't changed, but we have.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;612301;
    Oh I was totally kidding. I think the black eyed peas are possibly the worst "band" of at least the past 5-10 years and I've lost all respect for Slash.

The worst band/group that performed in the SuperBowl or the worst band/group overall period? I agree with you on the first one.

It might have been because I was totally flying diamonds (stoned) but the Tom Petty halftime show was my favourite of the recent ones. Too bad it was on the SuperBowl I hated the most in that interim.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;612300;
    Oh really?

Btw thanks for the kind words! What can I say the kid has talent.
    I was joking darling, I was hoping for a better reaction.

And you can have all the vocal talent you want, when your music is that cheesy, I can't see how you can consider it good.

Same goes for other talentless groups like boy bands.

I've got my own share of guilty pleasures, but those were from the nineties. When I wasn't even 10 years old. I still dig Kid Rock, LEN, Sugar Ray and Smashmouth. 13 year old girls like Justin Bieber, just like 10 year old kids used to like Kid Rock and LEN and Smashmouth. I just grew up with most of my guilty pleasures tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;612304;
    The worst band/group that performed in the SuperBowl or the worst band/group overall period? I agree with you on the first one.

It might have been because I was totally flying diamonds (stoned) but the Tom Petty halftime show was my favourite of the recent ones. Too bad it was on the SuperBowl I hated the most in that interim.
    The Tom Petty show was pretty good. The Who had potential, except they just ended up looking like a bunch of old farts performing the music to CSI shows.
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;612303;
    The Backstreet Boys were the only group I listened to from when I was a kid until late middle school. My first few CD's were BSB albums, whereas my twin brother was into the Spice Girls (now knowing that he's gay, I think that puts it into perspective haha)

While I don't like Bieber or the Jonas Brothers, I see them as a fad that continues the global catering to those kinds of things. For example, I think that the TV shows that my little brother watches on Nickolodeon are horrible, but I bet that my older cousin thought the same things about the Nickolodeon shows that I watched as a kid. The shows haven't changed, but we have.
    Word. I liked Backstreet Boys then too, I'll admit it. I was a kid. I remember Cartoon Network, I bet I could still sit and watch Ed Edd n Eddy, or Johnny Bravo, or Dexter's Lab all day, but I tried to watch CN a couple of years ago and thought it sucked.

I'm sure if I was like 8 years old I'd still watch Cartoon Network, and love it.

Another guilty pleasure. Dynomite by Taio Cruz, as well as OMG by Usher.

I pulled my wife's garter off to the song Chariots of Fire. It was brilliant. Did the slow-mo and everything.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;612307;
    Word. I liked Backstreet Boys then too, I'll admit it. I was a kid. I remember Cartoon Network, I bet I could still sit and watch Ed Edd n Eddy, or Johnny Bravo, or Dexter's Lab all day, but I tried to watch CN a couple of years ago and thought it sucked.

I'm sure if I was like 8 years old I'd still watch Cartoon Network, and love it.
    Yes! I loved cartoon network when I was a kid. Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Dexter's labratory, and courage the cowardly dog. The things I'd do to watch these shows again. I also LOVED Rocket Power and Rugrats on Nick.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Dynamite is damn catchy. Back in college I was stoned at Iowa with a friend in a piano lounge, and we requested the pianist to play the Chariots of Fire song, whereupon we danced in slow motion and laughed our asses off. You had to be there.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.