Register now to remove this ad

Page 252 of 932 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352752 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 13969

Thread: What song are you listening to?

Re: What song are you listening to?

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;612308;
    Another guilty pleasure. Dynomite by Taio Cruz, as well as OMG by Usher.

I don't like the Usher song, but I blare the s*** out of my speakers whenever Dynomite is on.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;612308;
    Another guilty pleasure. Dynomite by Taio Cruz, as well as OMG by Usher.
    Two great songs. Listen to hot toddy by Usher ft Jay-Z you might like it.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper;612311;
    Dynamite is damn catchy. Back in college I was stoned at Iowa with a friend in a piano lounge, and we requested the pianist to play the Chariots of Fire song, whereupon we danced in slow motion and laughed our asses off. You had to be there.
    No I don't. Anything in slow motion to Chariots of Fire is funny as hell. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Bruce Almighty's milk run scene.... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

http://blog.prorumors.com/2010/05/ru...-sportscenter/

It's shitty quality, but you can't find this video anywhere, and it's literally the funniest video I've ever seen in my life. Poor Bengie. Hahaha.
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

If I were the Yankees, I would play Chariots of Fire everytime Ortiz hit a homerun because it takes him SO LONG to trot the bases.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;612319;
    If I were the Yankees, I would play Chariots of Fire everytime Ortiz hit a homerun because it takes him SO LONG to trot the bases.
    There's an article (well, part of the article, at least) in the the 2011 Hardball Times Baseball Annual that had statistics on trot speed. No, don't look at me like that, it was a fucking great article (and a great book).
    Anyway, David Ortiz had "the season's only 30-second trot not due to injury", 7 of the top 10 slowest, and 10 of the top 14 slowest. In fact, Angel Pagan hit an inside-the-park home run that was twice as fast as Ortiz's trots.

And here I was thinking that "Ocean Avenue" by Yellowcard was a guilty pleasure...

You make it sound as if it's not a guilty pleasure.

I meant that by comparison, I don't think that I should be ashamed to listen to it anymore.

You gotta remember. The guy who listens to Beiber and Gaga (RSFFL) is probably still limited by parental controls on his computer.

Haha in that case I can't wait until he goes to college and goes and takes a shower without locking his computer and comes back and finds that his roommate put Meatspin on his computer for the entire time.

Hahaha. When i was in college, Tubgirl was automatically your background if you left the room for any time whatsoever.

Also, one of my fraternity brothers lived across the hall from us, and one night he came in and asked for soap, which we thought was weird. So we got on facebook and picked out the dumbest picture of him we could find and wrote "This Man needs Soap. Please deliver any extra soap to room 5426" and printed off liek 100 copies and posted that shit all over campus. Dude was so mad he couldn't see straight. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

On my first day, I ended up going to take a shower, and my roommate (intentionally) locked me out of the room and left, so I was standing outside my dorm room naked, and I had to walk around the dorm room asking to borrow someone's cell phone to call the campus police to let me in my room. Needless to say, it isn't college if you hadn't had a wet naked Englishman going door to door asking to borrow a cell phone. Oh, and god forbid that anyone's parents were visiting....

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;612363;
    On my first day, I ended up going to take a shower, and my roommate (intentionally) locked me out of the room and left, so I was standing outside my dorm room naked, and I had to walk around the dorm room asking to borrow someone's cell phone to call the campus police to let me in my room. Needless to say, it isn't college if you hadn't had a wet naked Englishman going door to door asking to borrow a cell phone. Oh, and god forbid that anyone's parents were visiting....
    Hahaha. It's a good thing your pubes were long and your dick is short or else you may have gotten arrested for public indecency.