Register now to remove this ad

Page 270 of 773 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370770 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 11582

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #4036

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;616333;
    I'd almost put "The Chronic" up there as well. Maybe if there was a "Just out of the Top 10" section.
    The Chronic is top ten for sure man, I'd go with you on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  2. #4037

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;616310;
    I don't care what albums you put for top 10 rap albums but it MUST include N.W.A, Dr. Dre, Biggie, Nas, and Wu-Tang. Every time.
    You guys have mentioned all of these rappers.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  3. #4038

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    Well those are givens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  4. #4039

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    Nothin' on You- B.O.B
    President of the Andrew Bailey will be better than Papelbon club
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeanWalrus;693016;
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;693012;
    I love dogs but am obviously a "cat person".
    like they say about small cats ..... a little pussy never hurt anyone

  5. #4040

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    Didn't I tell you that your list was pretty accurate. The only one I'd debate you on is the Wu Tang clan.

    That said, I've listened to every song on Illmatic and I still wouldn't put it in the top 10. I think it's top 25 material perhaps, but I think the fact that it only has 10 songs and only 1-2 GREAT songs mixed with a lot of good ones and some ok ones, holds it back in the end. If this was a 15-20 song album with some hit songs that came from his next album, then I'd have no problem putting it in the top 10, maybe even the top 5 albums.

    That said, I think the album as a whole has some of the best beats considering the time it came out. The production values are very good and it's a well polished album. In addition, unlike a lot of other albums, I think they did a great job with the track order/lineup.

    Market research is fun.

  6. #4041

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    Could you imagine if we could take different songs from different rappers and compile them to form the best rap album of all time? Now that'd be a fun exercise.

  7. #4042

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;616310;
    I don't care what albums you put for top 10 rap albums but it MUST include N.W.A, Dr. Dre, Biggie, Nas, and Wu-Tang. Every time.
    2pac, Jay-Z, and Em say Hello

  8. #4043

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity;616344;
    2pac, Jay-Z, and Em say Hello
    all three are debatable. I don't like Jay-Z at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  9. #4044

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    They all have good albums but which do you think deserves top 10?
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  10. #4045

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    I'm a big Jay-Z fan so I could see it. Assuming The Chronic makes the top 10, then I could see Jay Z being just outside the top 10. I think Jay-Z (and even Eminem to an extent) have a lot of consistently very good to great albums rather than having an average to poor one and then one of the greatest albums ever. Well, barring that one recent Eminem album that was mediocre/bad. As a career they'd deserve top 10 nominations, but as for one particular album I'm not so sure.

  11. #4046

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;616343;
    Could you imagine if we could take different songs from different rappers and compile them to form the best rap album of all time? Now that'd be a fun exercise.
    Well, I think you could do that. You'd just have to work out what is-and-isn't one of the absolute best of the best songs.

    I never really thought of what the best rap songs were, or tried to compile them into a play list, but I'd have to say Fuck Wit Dre Day, NY State Of Mind and No Vaseline would make that list off the top of my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  12. #4047

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    How come nobody has mentioned Soulja Boy to this point?

    Haha could you imagine?

  13. #4048

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;616348;
    I'm a big Jay-Z fan so I could see it. Assuming The Chronic makes the top 10, then I could see Jay Z being just outside the top 10. I think Jay-Z (and even Eminem to an extent) have a lot of consistently very good to great albums rather than having an average to poor one and then one of the greatest albums ever. Well, barring that one recent Eminem album that was mediocre/bad. As a career they'd deserve top 10 nominations, but as for one particular album I'm not so sure.
    I respect Jay-Z as a rapper, I just don't like his music, but I'd say that's what I always gathered about Jay-Z, that he never had a GOAT album, just a lot of really good ones. Eminem definitely is like that, he just released a lot of great stuff, whereas Nas had some pretty bad ones, with a couple that you could consider top-ten caliber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  14. #4049

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;616347;
    They all have good albums but which do you think deserves top 10?
    2pac - All eyez on me
    Jay-Z - The Blueprint
    Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP

  15. #4050

    Re: What song are you listening to?

    Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;616350;
    How come nobody has mentioned Soulja Boy to this point?

    Haha could you imagine?
    Some troll will come in here and say OMG LIL WAYNE LOLOLOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •